Chapter 4

Okay kids advice. Never play truth or dare at a highschool party.

You'll have nightmares.

Trust me.

Anyways so right now my mouth is like actually dropped to the ground as I see Eva actually make out with Ethan right infront of me.

I gag as the sounds of moaning start coming louder and louder and everyone's in shock except for some jocks who are laughing and jeering.

OMG!!!

I love it!!

Bitch I knew it by the way they making all dem sounds..............hmmmm they have to be messing around.

Oh Eva oh my dear  twin.

Oh Ethan my deare asshole oh well they'll make blondes together.

Two blondes meet what a coincidence.

Suddenly , the clearing of a throat disturbs everyone and for a moment I thought I was dreaming as I took in his sight scanning him up, and, down.

Okay so you know how they say wrestlers are built oh well this boy is the exact definition of built, and when I say built I mean Roman Reigns built. Green inked sexy ass tattoos decorate the upper part of both his arms on his tanned skin. His biceps and triceps are huge and sexy and damn do I want a feel of that. His shoulders broad, chest built and tough and muscles built and flexed. His face is one of an angel. Flawless. Not one trace of a mark or pimple. Jaw sharp and chiseled giving him that badboy badass look which is what I assume he is. Lips rosy and shaped perfect looking kissable and tasty. His eyes. Omg!! Those eyes. His eyes are turquoise with more blue in it with hazel and gray tints with an intense look that sent chills down my spine. Eyes bright and mesmerizing.  His hair is peach black like exactly black lookin curly and from what I can say his hair is from Hispanic or Italian descendants. I watch as his hair dazzles like diamonds as the light strikes it. His hair is styled in a sexy ass craig making him look so sexy with a curl falling over his left eye. Jack pot!!

He's wearing a pair of  black boots and a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain black t -shirt showing off his sexy ass body with a small but pricey looking silver  chain on falling on his shirt along with a pair of diamond studs in his ears. And last but not least his black, shinny leather jacket.

Okay for sure he's a badass.

All eyes land on him and Eva blushes as Ethan fists and jaw clenches.

Wait! What?

"What are you doing here Romieso" Aiden says through gritted teeth fists clench walking up to the guy who I think is Romieso.

Wait hold up.

I know I said my bros are built but next to this guy who is like 6ft 2 and built like the rock they be skin and bones.

The boy smiles evily and his perfect, straight, white no space teeth, teeth dazzle like jewels.

Hmmm he got the whole package.

Muhn blessed.

"Just a while ago you were asking me for help to find your chick" he grins at me"but now you're trying to fight me" he finishes off looking amused.

"Fuck off what the fuck are you doing here ?" Aiden seethes.

"Aiden we both know that where there's a party I'm always invited plus , the women can't seem to keep their hands off me" he smirks.

Cocky much.

"Just stay the fuck away from all of us" Aiden motioned" all of you" he completed.

"We'll see" was all he said as he disappeared in the large crowd.

"Aiden" I say for the hundredth time trying to gain his attention. But, again he didn't say anything. Instead he just kept his eyes fixed on the road.

"Aiden!!!" I shout with my booming voice his eyes drifted to mine.

"What?"was all he said.

"I was asking you a question."

His eyes then went back to road.

"Sorry Emma my mind was just far" he said sounding upset but sad at the same time.

"Its okay" I give him a small smile and look out the window straight into the dark paths.

"What's your question" my eyes then met his but then he set them back on the road.

"Who was the guy you were arguing with" just saying that his fists clench .

"His name is Adrianzae" he said " and he's not a good person to be around" he finished off.

"Oh well I don't think I'll be anywhere near him" I joked.

"I'm serious Ema " he added as he parked infront my house eyes now on me." Trust me Ema when I mean he's bad I'm not killing. He's the type of guy who's like a nightmare to kids and trust me you don't want to know what he does to girls, like you. To him you're trash and just a toy he uses to have fun with. To satisfy him" he says in a serious tone.

I've known Aiden to be the 'no fucking around with' type of guy but I could tell that he's very, very serious.

"Its not like I'm the girls at school who throw themselves at guys for attention" I defend myself.

"I'm serious Emalina" oh boy this is serious, he said my full name. " Its even worst cause news is he's moving to our school and trust me it won't be good Ema." He says sternly" I don't want anything happening to any of you especially you, you've been through enough" his voice goes soft.

"Is it cause of the gang?" I question in a whisper tone.

"I don't know Ema but promise me you'll stay away from him" his voice now stern.

"I promise" I smile at him.

He pulls me in for a hug and I hug him back.

"I love you Ema you're like a sister to me" he says.

"I love you too Aiden you're my brother bitch" we both laugh and well I guess I better listen to him and stay away.

Its too risky.