Chapter 3

"Wipe your eyes , its alright"they try to console me.

I could see the tears in their eyes wanting to fall but they keep it together.

Usually, I'm the one who never cries but when memories of my mother return I let it all out.

I dry my eyes and nod.

We finally arrive at the party and of course just what I expected .

Smoking, drinking , hormonal asses and excetra , but damn this house is huge as fuck.

Well, I already feel sorry for the one to clean this house.

We make our way through the huge croud  filled with sweaty bodies and people grinding up against each other as if their lives depend on it.

Girls these days.

Dem bitches desperate.

"Babe" the boys voice echo and a small smile appears on my face. They make their way to us and damn. They fines as always .

Woahhhh they blew me away as always.

Dressed in skinny's and their t-shirts matched with their Jordans and Nikes and of course their jewellery.

Rich kids again.

"What's up"they smile at us .

I roll my eyes and smile back not wanting to talk at all.

Their eyes search my face and again just what I hate sympathy masks their faces.

"Ema you alright?" Aiden steps towards me , holding my arm looking all worried.

Why they doing this ? Already I hate sympathy . What the fuck ??? Bruhhh.

I yank my arm away and hiss at them. "I'm fucking fine!!" With that, I walk away into the crowd ignoring the voices calling out to me.

I really can't take this right now.

What the hell why the sympathy?

Freaking why?

Can't I be freaking normal for once?

Already people think I'm bi or gay cause I'm a damn tomboy.

Oh well news flash bitches I'm straight.

Straighter than the dick that goes between your dirty, stinking pussies.

Huh why the sympathy? I hate it.

They know that why they showing it?

Everyday already I have to deal with perverted asses because they can't deal with their lame ass lives.

"Heyy babe wanna dance so I can tap that big ass booty?"

Oh hell no!

Not now.

I eh in the mood.

Nada no fucking wayyyy.

"Why don't you get the fuck out my way" I spat at him, eyeing him up and down.

Like ew can't he do any better.

Asshole so drunk. Bignight buh he have shades on.

Lol muhn kill me.

"Oh baby why you have to be like that you know that pretty mouth of yours can satisfy me in many ways" he purs his strong alcoholic breath slapping me straight in the face.

Ew!!! Nigga please.

I turn up my nose and roll my eyes at this idiots stupidity.

"Get the fuck outta my sight and go make another chick with no use give you damn head" I push him making him stumble.

But, the ass pushes me back.

He crazy??

Again, I push him but this time he grip on my wrist tight.

Upset, I slap him hard on the face making him yell"you bitch!"

All eyes were now on us.

"What you gonna do bout it" I furrow my brow testing him getting an 'ooohhh' from the crowd.

                                                   Adrianzae P.O.V

A wide smile appears on my face when I see this chick slaps a guy across the face.

I got to admit chick is hott she got the curves in all the right places those piercing green eyes are just mesmerizing.

Woahhh this girl has to be in my bed tonight.

Imagine all the tapping I could give that ass and damn those lips imagine how satisfied that pretty mouth can make me.

Just thinking about it that's already making me harden.

"Hey man have you seen a girl with green eyes, long waistlength , dark black curly hair, kim k shape?" Aiden asks me.

A sly smile appears on my face and I point"you mean her?"

                                                Ema P.O.V

"You little bitch you'll pay!" He yells.

Violently, he twist my wrists.

"How you like that now you little slut"he hisses.

With such force, I bring my knee up and knee him hard in his dick causing him to scream and fall on his knees. I then punch him hard in the jaw twice causing blood to run out his mouth.

He then gets back up, stumbling looking all upset.

His shades are broken on the floor and his piercing gray eyes bore into mine.

"How'd you like your shades now?" I joke.

The now hyped crowd bursts into a roar of laughter and I just can't help myself from laughing too.

"I'll show you" he walks up to me.

I ball up my now kinda swollen wrist waiting for the ass.

As soon as I was about to........

"What the fuck you think you doing!!" Ethan voice booms as he holds the boy tight in the neck rising him from ground level.

The other boys look pissed as they ball up their fists.

"Mmmman imm sssoorry" the boy apologizes looking frightened his face reddened, as he gasps for air.

"Your sorry?  Nigga I should kill you right now" Ethan screams.

The crowd goes completely silent.

The boy looks scared for his dare life.

"Guys calm down " Eva puts her hand on Ethan shoulders and for a while, his face softens.

I kinda think something is going on between those two, really.

"Guys please calm don't do this here" Ava pleads, but Ethan tightens his grip.

"Fuck with her again and you're dead" with that Ethan drops the boy on the floor and the boys refuse the urge to beat the shit outta him.

"Everyone get back to your fucking lives!!!!" Aiden screams and everyone scatters.

With that they pull me in a tight hug and give me kisses on my cheeks and foreheads and we all laugh.

No matter what how can I not love them??

"Hey guys wanna play truth or dare?" Lisa asks and we all nod yes.

Oh well what a wonderful way to begin.