Chapter 6

Finally, its lunch and boy am I starving.

I head to the cafeteria when I'm stopped by no other than Stacy herself.

Bitch, always on my case.

Stacy White. The biggest slut in this school who's always looking for trouble with me just cause I get attention naturally whilst she has to go around whoring.

She bats her fake ass eyelashes at me and flips her golden blonde hair like she's on some runway. Today she's wearing a very tight short skirt which is just beneath her flat ass and a white short top which is so tight trying to pop up her lemon sized boobs.

I'll admit she is beautiful with her golden , blonde curly hair and gray bright almond shaped eyes and butterscotch tanned skin.

But she definitely doesn't have a good personality.

I push past her and her minions and begin walking before I heard " fucking tomboy trying andimpress my man" she sneers.

Wait! What?

Me? Bitch you crazy.

"Excuse me?" I snap at her and both she and her minions giggle as if this shit is funny.

"You heard me " she steps towards me "stay away from my man" she says.

"Bitch fuck you and your man. I don't have time for this shit. I hope you have fucking fun giving him head!" I yell not giving two shits.

Oh hell no this bitch was now all up in my face screaming and yelling at me.

If there's one thing you should know is never get all up in my face.

I'll fuck you up.

I started pushing her with little force and the bitch began to stumble.

Weak hoe.

"You stupid ass tomboy!" She said and with that I received a slap across the face.

I heard loud gasps.

Its on bitch.

I ball up my fists and punch her hard in the face throwing her hard to the floor. But I didn't stop there. I kicked her hard in the stomach and then kept on punching her.

Loud screams escape her mouth as I inflicted severe pain on her.

"Don't-you-ever-fucking-slap-me-in-your-fucking-life-you-bitch!!" I screamed. Many tried to stop me but failed.

I then felt hands grip around my waist trying to pull me away from her but I pusged the person away.

Just like that I was then pulled away with throbbing fists.

"Drop me!!" I screamed.

I turned around only to meet the mesmerizing eyes of Adrian.

The halls then go quiet when I heard" Stacy, Adrianzae, Emalina !! Detention for you all!!" Principal Hiynes screamed.

"Whatever!" I yelled back " being in this fucking hell hole of a school is worst than detention!" My voice boomed and Principal Hiynes glared at me "that's it two weeks of detention for you all!" And with that stomped to his office.

"Fuck you and this school!" I continued yelling.

                                                           Adrianzae P.O.V

Usually,  I'll be the one two answer or threaten someone but this girl just did it before I could.

I'm impressed.

Not all girls are loud and outspoken.

But fuck, is she.

I watch as they drag who I think is Tracy to the nurse office and watch Emerald my face emotionless as she yelled at the principal.

I got to admit Tracy I think her name is , is hot but this girl is out of world hot.

I wonder how she isn't like the others who just swoon around me but instead she insults and curses me.

She really is a piece of work.

From what I could see she's a tomboy and doesn't give two fucks bout what people think of her.

I like it.

A tough challenge which I'm ready to accept.

                                              Emalina P.O.V

Adrian just looks at me face emotionless.

"What? Do I look like a fucking statue to you?" I snap at him and roll my eyes.

He just b smirks "never knew you were badass Emerald" he walks away.

"Oh well you should have figured that out at the party!" I say and he stops and looks at me " yea I should have especially when you beat the fuck outta that boy" and walks away.

Oh well whatever.

Guess he's impressed that I'm not one of the girls who bow to his feet.

Nah he ain't God but he definitely is a Greek God tho.

Whatever, I'm hungry.

I need food.

Hope their are fries.