Class 1-A

The door opens and I am lead in gently by my father. The second I walk through the door I see a bunch of new faces. Each one unique, but had a similar confused look. Their eyes followed me as my father sat me down carefully in a chair he had put next to his teaching desk. I breathe slightly heavily as I take a chance to observe everyone there. Since I'm nearing my death, it's started to become hard to walk. I hate being weak, but there was nothing I could do about it.

"Class, as you have seen, we have a visitor here. She will be with us for the next few months." He stated that last part with a hint of sadness to his usually monotonous voice.

The class seemed to take note of the slight change in his voice and their stares softened slightly.

"This is (y/n) Aizawa... My daughter... please treat her well..."

"He has a daughter?!"

"Who's the mom?"

"She's kind of cute."

"Why did he help her walk in and sit down?"

Father looked at the students which quickly hushed them.

"I will answer your questions, now hush... 1) Yes I have a daughter. 2) Her mother was known as Red Melody. You might of heard of her or saw her on TV. 3) If you try to hit on her I will hunt you down. And 4) I helped her because she is ill. Sometimes she needs the extra assistance."

"Oh, I remember Red Melody! She was awesome!"

"What? Really? Dang there goes my chances."

"Ill? How so?"

Father just sighed at all these questions.

"As her yourself, but right now we are wasting time. Class has already started."

An 'awe' was heard from the class except for a few individuals who didn't say anything. Father then started the lesson.

-When lunch starts-

"You are dismissed. (y/n). I will be in the teachers lounge to finish up some paperwork. Do you want to come with me?"

I look at the eager students and politely decline my father's invite.

"If it's alright with you father, I would like to answer their questions. If there is still time I will head over, unless I am asked to lunch."

My father nodded his head and went to the door. He then stopped and turned to the class.

"Don't mob her. Also if you do decide to go to lunch, Kirishima, Midoriya, Iida... I hold you responsible in helping her walk since you seem the least troublesome... even if you are all brats..."

A quick 'yes sir' was heard and my father left. I wonder how I'm going to deal with these questions...

~~~~

Here it is! More chapters for both this and my Male!Reader will come tomorrow! Love you guys!