Part 1

~Y/n's  POV~

"Hello?" "Hey Y/n where are you!?" "Hey umm I just arrived at the airport... so im gonna catch a cab and meet you at your dorm rooms... can you send me the address?" "No need.. I'm waiting for you near the exit so hurry I want to squish your cheekssss!!" "Okay, okay im going!" I told him over the phone laughing. Minghao and I have been friends since we were both 10 yrs old, I was born in America but we came to China when I was 9 because My dad and Ming's dad had business together. Ever since then I stayed in China. I learned how to speak Chinese, So in total I knew how to speak Chinese, Korean, English and Spanish. My dad is Korean and my mom is Latin, she moved to San Francisco when she was 17 where she met my dad. When I lived in San Francisco I obviously learned English and every once in a while I tried learning Spanish till I eventually spoke it natively. Then after that I started learning Korean to not make my dad feel left out. Then when we moved to China Ming helped me learn Chinese, While I helped him learn Korean . I always had the best times with Ming, After he taught me Chinese we learned how to dance. Dancing was me and Ming's favorite things to do. After school, we would go eat then go to the park near our houses and we would just dance to the music that was being played by the older People. We would always go their cause their was a groups of People that were around 18-19 years old and they would all huddle up into a group as one person in the middle would be B-boying/breakdancing. Ming was so fascinated by it he started learning it himself. He then started going to dance class. I would have gone to but I wasn't that into it. I myself was more into Ballet, so I started going to Ballet classes instead.
As I looked up for my phone texting my mom letting her know I arrived safely I saw Ming standing their with someone else behind him. His eyes looked like if they were gonna pop out of his head... I wonder what Ming told him about me.He was pretty cute though not even gonna lie. "Ming!!" I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug "Y/n!! Awww I missed you so much!"

~Minghao's POV~

I saw her walking this way while she struggled to text with one hand. "Aww she's so cute" I said laughing "What?" I heard Scoups say behind me. I looked over at him and then pointed at Y/n. His jaw dropped in awe at how cute she was. She was wearing black ripped jeans a white t-shirt and black baseball cap and her Vans. "Wow, she got taller" "Well shit... she's short, How long has it been since you've seen her?" "Hmmm... Like 5 years maybe" "Bitch what!?" We both looked at her again. I saw her put down her phone, As soon as she saw me she ran towards me "Ming!!" she said enveloping me into a huge hug. Wow how I missed her hugs. "Y/n!! Awww I missed you so much!" I squeezed her until I heard her say "Can you let me down now?" "Oh sorry" I said laughing. She turned to look at Scoups "Oh Hello Im Min Y/n" "Hello Y/n, I'm Seungcheol but you can call me Scoups". Yikes! "Oh nice meet you Scoups."  I know Y/n and she gets nervous and shy around people she doesn't really know. She also feels kind of uncomfortable when people ask her to call them by a nickname if she just met the person... and that's exactly what Scoups did. "Okay well Lets go we can't stay here forever" I said with a nervous laugh. I didn't want Y/n to feel uncomfortable around the other members. I knew she wasn't gonna have much of a problem with Jun Hyung since they already know each other but i'm a little worried about the other members. "Get in the car it's cold out here" "Um okay" I heard her quite voice say as me and Scoups loaded her suitcases in the trunk of the car. After we both got into the car, I looked back at Y/n in the back seat while Coups turned on the engine. I can tell that she was kind of nervous. I nodded to her letting her know that the members where going to love her.

~Coup's POV~

It was a quite car ride until I decided to turn the radio on "Does anyone want to use the AUX?" "Hm?" Jun and Ming weren't lying when they said she was really shy around people she didn't know. "I'll do it." Ming said with a really happy voice "Alright here" i passed him the AUX. He plugged it into his phone and started playing 'Flower' from our new album. I looked over at him with a confused look, He then looked at Y/n. She looked at him with a pleading face "Really Ming" she said as she giggle a little. "Yes really now sing!" "You can sing?!" I asked her then looked at the road. "N-no not r-real-ly" by the sound of her voice I could tell she was nervous. "Cmon please just once!"Ming really wanted her to sing... is she that good? "Hmm, Fine just this once". Minghao started the song all over again for her to sing. She started singing and Holy Shit. Shes fucking good, she could beat Seungkwan and Dk at a singing competition. Once the song was over I looked at her in Disbelief "You lied to me! You can sing! You can sing really good!" I said smiling at her. Shes pretty and she can sing!