Part 4

~Y/n's POV~

After me and Wonwoo laughed for a while Jun started knocking at the door. I got up to open it for him. "Umm... the guys said they were coming, and that they were on their way.. just so you guys know." I gave Jun an awkward smile and he smiles back awkwardly as well. We both look back at Wonwoo who was just awkwardly staring at us. As we all just stare at each other in the most awkward atmosphere we hear the rest of the members walk into the room. We all exhaled and walked out to greet them. "Hey guys.." I say still being a little shy around them. "Hey Y/n!" They all say. As I walk over to Minghao to hug him he looks at me weird. I give him a confused look. He then proceeds to grab me and Wonwoo by the hand and takes us outside of the room. As me and Wonwoo looked at each other confused we hear Minghao say something. "What happened between you two?" He says looking back and forth between me and Wonwoo "Nothing." We both say at the same time as are cheeks get red. "Y/n... I know something, 1. Jun told me 2. I felt it as soon I walked in though that door." He says pointing at the door. I looked down then back up with smile on my face. "It was an accident?" Wonwoo says at the same time I do hoping he would fall for it. He stares at us for a good 5 seconds then bursts out laughing. A confused look comes across me and Wonwoo's face. "Listen.. Wonwoo, if you like Y/n get to know her more before you start eating her face... same goes for you Y/n" he says as he continues laughing. "Wonwoo, I'm trusting you with her. Please don't break her heart IF  you do end up going out."Minghao says getting a little serious but still keeping a small warm smile on his face while he looks back and forth between me and Wonwoo. Again me Wonwoo lock eyes and start laughing. "Okay DAD I'll make sure to get to know him more before anything else happens" I say to him laughing. I give Minghao a hug then a kiss on the cheek for being such a great best friend. I saw how Wonwoo got a little jealous so I put my heart fingers next to my eyes and give him a warm smile after Ming decided to leave. He smiled back winking as well.

~ Wonwoo's POV~

After the rest of the members came and The8 decided to give me and Y/n a talk, me and Y/n had a mini aegyo contest outside the practice room. I normally hate aegyo but for some reason I loved when she did it. After I gave Y/n the trophy to our competition she was about to go back inside but for some reason stopped her. I grabbed her hand turning her around with her back straight against the door before she could touch the knob. As we stared at each other I noticed her cheeks were getting red then yet again I noticed something else. My hand was gripping onto her waist. I quickly let go telling her I was sorry. She looked down then back up at me "Its okay Wonwoo it's just, we need to get to know each other before we start acting like a couple."she said laughing, making fun of what The8 said earlier. I laughed at what she was doing "she really is cute." I thought to myself. She winked at me then turned around to open the door. I followed her into the room and saw her walk to The8. I went to Mingyu and sat next to him on the floor. I've always been close to Mingyu ever since we were trainees. I don't know why but I was able to talk to him a lot easier then with the rest of the members. "So what do you think about Y/n?" I heard him say. I looked over at him "she's cool.." I say with a smile. "Are you sure? Cause you and her seem to be really close.. like a lot. Like are you too dating?" He said smirking at me. "Hahaha, your funny... no we are not dating... I mean I wouldn't mind. She's really pretty and funny and talented.. but no." My mind was drifting off to earlier when we were making out, I let out a little laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Mingyu says to me laughing at my small action. "Nothing.. it's nothing" I say giggling. He looks at me confused, he then opens his mouth like if he was going to say something but then Woozi comes out of nowhere and sits in front of us. "What are you guys talking about? I'm bored." Woozi says sighing. "Nothing.. so Woozi.. what do you think about Y/n?" Mingyu says looking over at me, yet he's talking to Woozi. "Oh umm Y/n, she's cool... I haven't really talked to her but she seems cool, why do you ask?" He responds looking confused. "I was just asking... Hey guys, why don't we play a game?!" Mingyu screams out the last part so that the rest of the members can hear him. I look at him confused. "Actually, we have to go cause the building is closing early today.." Scoups says, saving all of us from whatever weird game Mingyu was gonna have us do. "... Let's go before they have to kick us out!" Scoups shouts laughing a little. Everyone gets up and starts walking out. I was about to leave when I remembered that I left something in the studio room. "Hold up, I gotta get something." I tell Mingyu who was waiting for me. I go inside the room looking for my book. The door that was closed behind me was now being opened by someone. I looked behind me to see Y/n walking into the room. I smiled at her then went back to looking for my book. "What are you looking for?" She says giggling a little. "My book... have you seen it?" I ask her. "That book?" She says pointing at the book next to the computer. "Yes.. that one, thanks" I say laughing at myself. "Wow.. your cute" she says laughing with me. She then grabs her hoodie that was on the chair and we both walk out. "Put your hoodie on before we go outside... it's cold." I tell her with a concerned look on my face. She smiles and puts her hoodie on. We walk outside and as we walk to the closest van her hand brushes against mine. "Y/n if you want to hold my hand just say it" I say grabbing her hand and laughing. "Woww real smooth" she said squeezing my hand and laughing back. We get into the back of the van like last time, only this time the people in the van were Dk, Joshua, Vernon, Seungkwan, Jun, Y/n and I. Dk being the one driving cause he has the time to learn and all that stuff. Again... like the last time me and Y/n were in the back by ourselves. It was only 6 so we had time to do other things.

~ Time Skip~
~ Y/n POV~

The car ride back to the dorms was really quiet. I promise nothing between me and Wonwoo happened. Other than me having my head on his shoulder while we look at memes on his phone. We even exchanged phone numbers, which was the first step to getting closer. When we got to the dorms it was around 6:30pm, so we had time to do stuff before we went to bed. The only thing was that most places were closed like the mall, the movies, some parks ect. "Hey guys! Let's have a movie night!" I suggest. "YESSS! That is a great idea!" Seungkwan says. "Who wants to go get snacks?" I heard Scoups say. Immediately all the boys look down. "I'll go." I say not wanting to make anyone else do anything or spend money on something I suggested. "Wonwoo hyung and I will go with you :)" Dino said while coming out of his room. "Okay" I say with a big smile looking at them both. "Let's go!" I say putting my shoes on and grabbing my wallet. As the three of us walk out the building we make our way to corner store to pick up the list of snacks the boys left me. As we walk into the store I realize that Wonwoo hasn't said anything the whole time unlike Dino who was breaking the silence most of the time. I didn't notice it before but he is really funny... he managed to make me laugh A LOT on our way to the store. I look over at Wonwoo who was being really quiet and looked a bit sad. "Are you okay?" I ask him looking up at him. He nods and gives me a forced smile. "No your not... what's wrong?" I was getting a little concerned. He then grabbed my wrist and took me behind an isle. "You seem to really like Dino." He says looking at you straight at your eyes. "Don't tell me your jealous." I say smiling at him. "No... no I'm not, it's just yo-" and it happened again. I felt the need to kiss him. Only this time it was on the cheek. "Why are you always kissing me at the most random times?" He said laughing "I don't know... I just felt the need to and don't act like you don't enjoy it" i say winking at him and walking away into the other isle. "I never said I didn't like it." I heard his deep voice say right behind me. He was so close I could feel his breath in the crook of my neck, it sent shivers down my spine. "Why are you doing this to me?" I say with a low voice trying to tease him. "What am I doing to you?" I hear him say again, only this time more like a whisper. "A lot of things." I turn around to face him and whisper back into his ear. "What are you guys doing?" I heard Dino say from the outside of the isle. "Umm nothing.. have you gotten what you need?" I ask him back. He nods so I give him a smile and walk away. As I finish grabbing the stuff the boys asked for I walk back into the candy isle to get some candy for myself. I saw Wonwoo looking at some candy. "You want some?" I ask him as I take the bag away from him and put it in the basket with all the other snacks. "I guess I do now" he says laughing at my actions. "Okay I think we got everything." I say walking to the register. I saw Dino also walking over to pay so when he wasn't looking I snatched his goods and payed for it. "Why did you do that?" He said laughing at me. "Because I said i was going to pay." "I guess... I'll give you the money when we get home :)" "Okay then." I say grabbing the bags. I look over at Wonwoo who was on his phone. "Wonu! Let's go." He says looking up then walking out with us.

🍍🥥🍍

This one was a bit shorter... also I didn't proof read. Oops