Part 6

(Y/n's POV)
*time skip to after their plans*

"So what do you think should I buy it?" I said coming out of the dressing room wearing the white dress that hugged me perfectly. "Ummmm yes it looks cute on you!" He responded. "Okay then Im gonna change and then we can go!" I said walking back into the dressing room and changed. I walked out the dressing room wearing my clothes and holding the clothing items that I have decided to purchase. "Let's go" i said to Ming who was leaning against the wall on the other side since he already tried on some items. "Oh okay let's go pay." He said as we both walked to the registers to pay. After we both made our purchases and exited the store, Ming ordered us an Uber to go back home. "What do you think the others are doing?" I asked Ming in the car. "By the others do you mean Wonu?" He said laughing at me. "No! Yes? Wait I'm talking about everyone okay!" I said covering my face preventing him from seeing my red face. "Well I don't know let's text them, let's start a groups chat!" He said pulling his phone out of his pocket. Soon after I got a notification on my phone.

(Group Chat)

Minghao:
Wassup.

Y/n:
I'm weak you really
started a group chat 😂

Jeonghan:
What is this?

Vernon:
Its a group chat...
but why?

Minghao:
Cause why not 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hoshi:
Who's in the group
chat anyways?

Y/n :
SVT + Me 😊

Seungcheol:
Cool 😎.

Jisoo:
😎😎.

Y/n:
😏🤟🏻.

Jun:
Lol.

Y/n:
Wassup bro.

Seungkwan:
Guys this is cute 😢

Hoshi:
What are you guys doing now?

Dk:
Im standing right next to you.

Y/n:
Me and Ming are on
our wayback to the dorms

Dino:
Hey guys 👋🏻

Mingyu:
Hey.

Dino:
Im cold.

Woozi:
I'm tired.

Jeonghan:
Me too.

Wonwoo:
Aren't we all?

Y/n:
True.

Seungkwan:
Y'all really gonna ignore
me like that... rude asses.

Minghao:
💀💀