Part 3

~Y/n's POV~

I didn't know what time it was but I woke up to the sound of someone moving around. I sat up to realize that I wasn't in my bed, I guess I was in Wonwoo's bed. I looked around and saw someone changing, I look closely and see it's Wonwoo. I was staring at his face just to make sure it was him when he looked at me and we locked eyes. He looked down and realized he wasn't wearing any pants and fell on his butt. I got up and walked over to him to help him up "Are you okay?" I said quietly not wanting to wake up the rest of the members "You don't have to whisper... They won't wake up unless it's a really loud noise.." "Oh okay... well are you okay?" "Yeah im fine... I was just changing.." "Okay I'll let you sleep on your bed" I said climbing up to my bed when I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I look down to see Wonwoo smiling "It's okay you can sleep on my bed.." "No... it's okay, I don't want to bother you.." By that time I was already sitting down on his bed... I guess he carried me or something and I didn't even realize it. "Goodnight Y/n." he said pinching my cheek. "Goo-goodnight Wonwoo.." I drifted off to sleep thinking about what we were gonna do tomorrow.

~Wonwoo's POV~

I let her sleep on my bed... I don't know why.. but I did. I usually let no one be on my bed. When I woke up the only ones awake were Hoshi, Seungkwan, Coups, The8, Joshua and Vernon. I walked out to the living room where they were sitting on the couches watching TV and eating cereal. I went to go join them after I served myself some cereal. I sat down next to The8, When the show was over seungkwan got up and collected everyone's plates "Thanks.." I said to Seungkwan not wanting to be rude. Then everyone else said thank you. "So how do you guys like Y/n?" I wasn't paying attention until I heard her name. I looked over to owner of the voice, to see it was The8. "She's really nice and funny!" Seungkwan was smiling really big "Yeah she's really cool" Joshua followed. Everyone started saying nice things then it was my turn to say something... "She's uhh... I like her." "You what?!" They all said at the same time shocking me. Then the door to my room open and I see Jun walk out. Then the other door opens letting Mingyu,Dk and Dino come out of their room. Of course the only ones left sleeping we're Jeonghan and Woozi as well as Y/n. The rest of the members walk out and serve themselves their bowl of cereal... I thought I got away with what I said earlier about me liking Y/n until Joshua and The8 stopped me from leaving "Hey... where are you going... you have to tell us.." They both said... at the same time, It was getting kinda creepy. "Ughh... she's funny, but I just met her so I can't be saying that, when I don't even know her... and plus what I meant by 'I like her' is that she's cool... you guys need to chill". I gave them a look and walked into the kitchen. Jun was finishing the rest of his apple juice. We both sat down.. "Are you going to the studio later today?" I heard him ask. "Yeah, do you want to come?" "Yess.. I need to practice the dance." "You wanna go right now?" "Ummm yeah let's go" We both got up and walked into our room. I was walking in front of Jun so I got to open the door. As I walked in I saw Y/n taking her shirt off, so I quickly shut the door. When I turned around I saw Jun and the others starring at me with a surprised faces. "Why did you slam the door... and why are you so red?" I heard Dino say. "U-umm it's nothing.. just hold on a second.. and don't open the door." I said and walked back into the room leaving Jun and the other outside and confused. The first thing I did when I walked into the room was apologize. "I'm sorry Y/n I didn't mean to walk in on you, I'm just so used walking into the boys I forgot that you were here sorryyyyyy" I felt so bad for walking in on her I didn't even realize I walked really close to her. The next thing I know she grabbed my neck and pulled me down to kiss her.

~Y/n's POV~

When I woke up I heard the others talking outside so I was quickly going to change into another shirt and my hoodie so I was more comfortable since I was to lazy to change my shirt last night. When I was taking my shirt off I heard someone walk in. I took off my shirt and saw Wonwoo and he quickly slammed the door. I finished putting my hoodie on and was fixing my hair when Wonwoo walked in again. When he walked in he started apologizing. Every word was followed by a step closer to me. In the end he ended up really close to me. I don't know why but as we
starred into each other's eyes I grabbed his neck with one my hands and the other one grabbed his thick brown hair. I brought him down. I wasn't expecting him to kiss back, I didn't know what exactly to expect but not for him to kiss back, but that's exactly what he did. I felt his hands go to my hips. He started pulling me closer to make the space between us non-existent. We both parted from the kiss to get some air. I stood on the tips of my toes and whispered in his ear. "It's okay.." I gave him a smile and walked out of the room. I saw all the boys staring at me so I said good morning and asked were the bathroom was. I wasn't sure if anyone notice my super red cheeks, one of them must have though. Dino lead me to the bathroom and I took a quick shower. Lucky before I left the room I grabbed some clothes so I could change.