Chapter Two - Caught Him Lacking

It's been a 2 days since he left. You thought it would be a great idea to surprise him with some new Michael Jackson posters and a calendar.

You take a train to New Jersey, bought the ticket with his credit card, and stopped right at the New Jersey movie studio.

You step off the train and took a whiff of that stinky New Jersey air.

"Kinda smells like hotdogs... or trash."
You said out loud.

A homeless person heard you and put his hand out for spare change. You always thought doing a good deed once and a while was good karma. You gave the man 1 shilling.

He coughed and looked at you again.

"Fine," you mumbled.

You handed him one euro.

The man got up and walked away without a thank you.

Whatever, your not here for the homeless your hear for Mr. Sandler.

You take a walk to the door of the studio, and step inside.

There were many stars, celebs and people from everywhere looking at you like an outsider.

You quickly go to the reception desk.

"Hi, I'm wondering where the Emoji Movie is being filmed?"

The reception lady replies, "Set 252. Your going to need a pass and to be quiet, they are filming the intro."

Perfect timing. You knew Adam wasn't in the intro, so he must be in his dressing room.

You walk to set 252, and find the Sandler dressing room. You walk in, not remembering to knock out of habit.

When you walk in, all you see is Adam and the lead Emoji, Oprah Winfrey, smooching to some Mick Jagger music.

"UHHH..."

You exclaim.

You see Adam quickly turn his head in fright but you can't see anymore, your eyes are full of tears.

You rip up the Michael poster and throw it at the two, then run out of the room and to the street.

You go back to the train and drop all your euros.