°•Chapter 17•°

°•y/n's POV•°

   It was 7:15pm. I remembered that me and 2D were going in a date. I quickly got the new dress he got me and put that on. I put on some black flats cause I don't do well in heels. I fixed my hair and put on light makeup. When I finished, I grabbed my purse and my phone and some money and left the room. I didn't walk past 2D anywhere, until I bumped into someone. "S-sorry..." I said. When I looked up, I seen 2D in a nice outfit. He wore blue jeans, black converse, and a nice shirt. He actually looked handsome... He always does what am I saying.
He looked up at me with those black orbs. There was red on his cheeks. "Wow... Yew look... Beautiful." He complimented. I blushed. "You look handsome." I say back as he walks up to me. He puts his hand out for me. "Let's go..." He said in a... Seductive voice... I'm a blushing mess now. I took his hand and we walked out the door. We went to the geep. He opened the door for me. ((What a gentlemen)) I got in as he got in as he did. We drove off. As he was driving, I felt his hand on mine. He would look at me and give me a cute smile and look back at the road. 'I love this man' I kept saying in my thought's. We went to a diner.
(Enter favorite diner) was the name, just like the one at home. We walked in. There was a lot of people here. We got a table and order pasta.
{{Okie so if you know what is gonna happen next...

I will luv u bunches!!!}}

We ate most of it until there was one piece of pasta. It was long. O seen that 2D had a long piece too. I felt my face heat up. We then seen that the Noodle {{lmao}} was the one we were on. 2D started to smirk and continued to eat the Noodle. All of a sudden, our faces were inches apart. He cupped his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly. I melted into the kiss. As our lips parted, he still had a smirk on his face. We finished up the food. We paid and left. He drove to go to a little place that people call... 'Make-out cliff ' which was pretty much a good place to... You know what I mean... He parked and looked at me. His smirk made me blush madly. He cupped his warm hands on my cheeks. We leaned in and started kissing. Again, I melted into the kiss. He then Began to get rough with the kiss. We stopped so we could get some air. He looked up at me. "L-lets get in the backseat." He said as I nodded. As I got in the back seat, I heard a click from the doors. 'He locked them?!? What for?!?!' He got in the back with me. He then kisses me again. He got rough. I then felt his tongue. His tongue explored my mouth as we kept making out. Then he went to far. He started kissing me down my neck, biting me on my soft spot as I let out a loud moan. He continues to do this as I just have a flushed face. 'Am I wanting to do this now?' I kept asking myself that question. He continues to kiss me down my neck, leaving me as a moaning mess. He then looks up at me. "I-im sorrey, I really need to-" I cut him off by flipping right on top of him, pinning him to the seat. As I seen his flustered face, I could see the lust in his orbs. 'He wants me bad...' I started to kiss his neck, leaving hickeys on his neck.  "Y/n~" he moaned out. 'I really don't want to... Not tonight...' 'But what if its worth it?' I would question myself as I continued to kiss him down his neck. I felt my insides get tangled up. 'What's wrong with me?'

  {{**Slight lime ahead**}}

He grabbed my breast and began to massage them. I moaned as he did this. We kept doing this for a few minutes until I stopped kissing him. He let go of my breast. He went up to my ear. "I want you~" he whispered as it tickled my ear. 'Am I ready?' I sat there in silence. 'What if I break his heart for not doing it?' He looked at me with his lustful orbs. 'Give the man what he wants... You' my thoughts just made it all hard for me. I nodded my head. 'Nice one, now your screwed' he then unbuckled his belt. I felt sweat go down my face. 'Its official, I'm about to have sex' he stared at me, with a worried expression. 'And its also official that IM NOT READY' I covered my tomato face with my hands. I then feel another pair of hands on mine. "Look... I know your not ready? And I don't mind that your not... Yew can just tell me luv." He said in his cute accent. 'Nows the chance to say NO to sex tonight' I nodded and kept quite. I felt bad for what I done. He looks at me with a cute smile. He put his hands on my cheeks. "Don't be shy... Just tell meh if yew want to..." He said as he kissed my forehead. We sat up and just sat there. Out in the universe...

I then fell asleep... Dreaming about us...

{{IMSOSORRYIDIDNTPOSTANYTHING!!!!

I'm dealing with school and crap right now. There's just so many book projects to do!!! I will try to write more. I'm probably gonna add a lemon... I SAID MAYBE....
Who knows what I will do... 

Oh and sorry that its short... }}

~Bug out ~