°•Chapter 20•°

°•2D's POV•°

    I laid there on my bed. I just say there and dozed off. I didn't know what to do with my life anymore. I felt the urge to start screaming and crying... But I just sat there. I never knew that the "sleeping with girls" issue would come back and haunt me. All thanks to that Pedro of a pickle.
I heard a knock at my door. I didn't answer. I hear another. "Its me Noodle." I heard Noodle say as I opened the door. She walked in and sat down on my bed. She looked upset, and I think I know why. "Why did y/n-San leave? Why was she upset? What did you do?" She asked as I sat there feeling sweat go down my face. I let out a deep breath and told noodle everything... besides sleeping with girls.
She looked up at me with anger in her eyes. She then slapped me.
I deserve that...
She then walks out of the room. After a few minutes of setting on my bed, I hear noodle hollering. I ran out of my room to see her shouting at Murdoc. Murdoc sat there and just cussed her out. I went up to Murdoc and punched his face. He looked up at me and pushed me to the wall. "Who in the bloody hell do you think your punching?" He shouted at me. I stood there until noodle kicked Murdoc in the area and ran to my room. I went up to Murdoc and kicked his face and ran off to my room. I closed my door and locked it. Noodle was setting on my bed, shivering with fear. I heard Murdoc's footsteps head to my door. He then began to bang on it. Noodle started to scream as I sat there hoping that Russ could help me and noodz. I then here Russ holler at Murdoc. I went up to Noodle and held on to her. Soon Russel knocked on the door. I opened the door and let him in. Noodle ran up to him and hugged him. We sat there and started talking about what happens pretty much.

After a while of talking I got tired and laid down on my bed. I eventually fell asleep.
I started to have a nightmare about Paula and Murdoc. I seen all the other girls... Including
y/n...
She really hit me straight in the heart. I was dying without her. I had to make things straight with her. I wanted to make things right. I wanted her back. But for now...

I just want to sleep.

    °•Y/n's POV•°

  I woke up with a awful headache. I slowly sat up at tries to make my vision clear. I got off my bed and go to the bathroom to do my business. I came out and went to the kitchen and get some medicine. I got some Tylenol and took it. I went to my bed and seen that I had a lot of missed calls and a lot of voicemails. I looked at them and seen that some came from  UK... Oh boy... I listened to the first one...

    Hello y/n! We recently seen that your looking for a job...

*DELETED*

     Y/n, your savings in the bank is empty...

   *DELETED*

    Ello y/n... Look I know wat I done wus wrong, and I feel terrible for what I done in the past... I just want yew to know 'at the past is 'n the past, and that I will never sleep with another gurl. I have been dying without yew around, Murdoc is just abusing meh and Noodz... Well mostly meh. I just want yew to know that I still luv u...

.

.

.

I felt tears go down my face. I actually missed him, but I made a good choice to leave him. He made me the way I am now. I feel lifeless and used. 'Why would I be crying for him if I want him out of my life?' I continued to scroll down the voicemails and seen 2D's number again. The same number continues. I throw my phone across the room. {{R.I.P. y/n's phone}} I cover my face. I started to giggle again. The giggle turned into a laugh, the laugh turned into a maniac laugh, then it turned to a psychotic laugh. I continued this for a few more minutes until I got another phone call from 2D.
'Answer it and see what the idiot has to say' I picked up my phone. I answered, but used a fake voice. "Hello?" "Ello... I-is y/n with yew?" He asked as I felt the urge to laugh like a psycho again.  "My, my... I-er I mean y/n told me that she wasn't into you anymore." "I just want to talk to her... Please luv?" "STOP CALLING ME LOVE DUMBA-" oh sheet... "Y-y/n?" I dropped my phone. I cover my face. "Y/n... Please talk to meh... I want to explain myself." He said as I started to laugh. I just felt useless inside as I did this. "Y-you want to explain yourself?!? You really are one hell of a man whore huh!?!" I say as I laugh like a maniac. "Y-y-y-y/n? A-are yew o-o-ok? Why a-are yew laughing like d-dat?" He stuttered. I continued to laugh. "BECAUSE YOU BROKEN ME! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT WHY IM LIKE THIS STUART POT!" I holler. I then hear sniffling in the background. I hear mumbling as well. All I heard was "y/n-San..."
... "Noodle?"
I asked. I then heard sniffling from the phone close up. 'Was 2D crying too?' "Y/n... I wish yew would understand that... I'm broken too... I can't stand a day without yew. I hated what I did in the past... I just want to kill myself for what I done... I wish you would come back and put my heart back in one..." He said. I felt my heart drop. I sat there...

.

.

.

I hung up on him..I laid down, and went to sleep.

{{OMG TRAGIC!!! WILL Y/N AND 2D GET BACK TOGETHER?!?!

we shall see ╭( ̄▽ ̄)╮}}

~Bug Out~