heyy guys

So uh..  It's been awhile huh?

I've been going through some struggling times this summer, and completely forgot about this story. I feel like an ass for forgetting about this story.

So to start off this little A/n

This book may get one last chapter, or two. I think the story is pretty wrapped up since y/n and 2D had a child and the child is older. I didn't expect to get this far into the story, and I didn't expect to get so much support, and love (idk ;-;).
But either way the story will have to have a ending, and I'm gonna try my best to make it a descent ending.

I am satisfied with the number of reads, I honestly didn't expect to get so many. I just wanna thank y'all for that, cuz I write shitty stuff and consider it a "story".

Now before I end this lil (and possibly last in this book) a/n, I just wanna thank y'all again.

I love all of chu

~Bug Out~

Edit 10-17-18:
Sooooo This story...
I had read through all of it.. and it's just a story full of cliches, bad Grammer, bad storyline/plot, etc.

So just cringy af basically.

But, I noticed the reads, and comments, and wow... I'm shocked.
To be honest, I never expected so many people to read this book of cringe. It left me shooken pretty much.

I also turned an age older on October 2nd... 14!!
Damn I getting old.

It sucks for the most part, but I got the newest album, the now now, on a disc so I can listen to it on my PlayStation 4 and stuff... Yeah.

Well I guess this is all I can say until I make another story... Which I have tried but failed because writers block, and judgement about the topic.
*Edits grammar and mistakes again
-_-*

Thank you for reading this, and reaching this far into the book.

*Bug Out*