I love You.

Manami shouts as Karma stops.

"I'm telling both of you. Please stop" begs Manami.

She walks closer to both of them.

She stands close to Karma and looks into his eyes.

"Karma kun.....I'm sorry but I don't love you," says Manami as a heartbroken Karma stands broken.

"But I really love you Okuda san"

"It's not love Karma kun. You don't love me. This is not love. Love cannot be forced"

Karma lowers his eyes in embarrassment.

"But I still want to be your friend, because I know you're not a bad person. I want that Karma kun who would always be ready to help his friends no matter what. Not this Karma"

Karma breaks down.

"I'm really sorry Okuda san....I'm so so sorry" Karma weeps bitterly.

He slowly wipes his tears away.

"You know what......you're right. It's not love" says Karma as a surprised Manami gives him a confused look.

"1 woman isn't enough for me. I need at least 3" says Karma as Manami breaks into laughter.

"I'm just thankful for you. Besides I need to check out that hot chick over there" Karma signals towards Saeko.

Karma kisses Manami in the forehead as he signals her a thumbs up and walks away.

Manami turns towards Asano who was standing with his head down.

"Asano kun....." She holds his cheeks and makes him look ar her.

"I Love You"

Tears rolls down Manami's eyes and down everyone's eyes as well who were present there.

Manami hugs Asano who slowly responds to her hug.

"I'm.... I'm sorry Okuda. I was such an idiot. I only wanted you to be happy. That I....lost-"

Manami places her finger on his lips silencing him.

"I don't need an explanation. Saeko or Sayu san whatever we call her told me everything. I'm sorry I doubted you" apologizes Manami.

"No.....no please don't apologize, I should have talk to you."

"Hey come on just kiss already" shouts Saeko.

"Oh come on you just ruined my perfect moment" shouts back an annoyed Asano.

"Come on you need to get together already." Teases Saeko.

"Well you're a hot one here. Wanna get together with me" says Karma with a sly naughty voice.

"You're thinking of flirting with me huh. Mr Akabane Karma"

"Well I guess I am"

"You'll need more than this to convince me" relies Saeko in a naughty voice.

"I'm a good one at flirting you know." Karma leans in close towards Saeko.

"Well you smell really good"

"I'm not a one man woman. You should know that." Smirks Karma

"You wouldn't look at other women when I'm around"

"Wow....you two....need to keep it down" says Yuko.

"Come on brother..... I learned all the flirting charms from you only" teases Saeko.

"You little runt. Let's go now and not disturb them" Yuko pulls Karma and Saeko away.

"Carry on you two" shouts Yuko as they slowly walk away disappearing from their view.

Asano wraps his hand around Manami's waist. As a shiver runs dowm Manami's spine.

"Wow.....that was-"

Before Manami completes Asano places his lips on her lips surprising Manami. He slowly feels her lips before Manamo responds back to his kiss. She wraps his hands around Asano's neck as she digs her tongue deep into her. They slowly release each other.

"I guess I'll say it again" says Asano.

"I love You, Okuda"

"Well, I love you too"

-------------------------------------

3 years into dating. Manami and Asano were finally getting married. The day was here. Asano in his black tuxedo waits for Manami. He was getting impatient as the time passes by. Beside him Karma and Yuko were handsomely dressed in black tuxedo.

"Well you're getting impatient" s
teases Karma.

"You'll have the same feeling when you get married" replies Asano.

"Oh please I don't want to get married so soon. And besides I can't get married with 3, 4 women"

"Is Saeko san letting you date other women?" Questions Asano.

"Nah.....I haven't even talked properly to any other woman other than Aiko san and Okuda san"

"Well my sister ain't an easy woman. And you won't want to see her angry side. Oh god forbid, yoi should never make her angry" says Yuko.

"Oh really....then I'd want to know more about her....angry side...."

The door opens as all the attention is drawn towards the door.

Okuda Manami with a beautiful white gown walks down the aisle with her brother holding her. Saeko and Yuko who were beautifully dressed as maids of honour walk behind her each winking at the best man standing beside Asano the groom.

"Oh....my little sister is all grown up now..." A small tear appears out of Rei's eyes.

"Oh come on Onii chan....it's not like I'll be living far away. The house is just a kilometre away. You can visit me anytime" comforts Manami.

As they reach the aisle Rei hands Manami into Asano's hands.

"You better take care of my precious sister. She's my everything now she's yours"

"I bet on my life I will take care of her"

Rei takes seat as Isogai dressed almost like a priest stands up.

Manami and Asano complete their wedding vows.

"By the power vested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss each other" announces Isogai as the couple kiss each other While the church applauds and cheer.

To be continued.....