Snipped piece.

I safely landed in Tokyo, Japan.

I was Standing by the bus stop at the airport waiting for the next bus to arrive, I didn't take a taxi because it was way to expensive.

We were a big crowd of people waiting, after an hours wait, the bus I had to take still didn't arrive.
It was only me and some other guy waiting, it almost looked like he was sleeping.
He was sitting with his bags next to him with his head leaned back, he had a hat on with a face mask so I couldn't really see his face.

I'm guessing we're both waiting for the same bus.
The bus arrived and I got my things to get on but I noticed the guy was still sitting.
I walked closer to tell him the bus is here when he suddenly gasped and stood up, he swung his bag around his shoulder and bumped me over, he didn't even helped me up or said sorry he just continued walking.
I stood up and took my bag and got in.

The bus was full so I had to stand, the guy was also standing but he wasn't even looking at anyone and he had his earphones in, he

I was standing next to him.

He started to hmm with his music and tapped his hand on his leg on the beat, but while he did that he kept bumping me with his bag so I got really irritated.

"Excuse me." I said irritated.

He ignored me.

"EXCUSE ME!" I  said with a loud voice while I tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked me straight in the my eye, he frowned and took his earphone out.
He had beautiful shaped pitch black eyes.

"WHAT?"

I gave him a annoyed looked and pointed to his bag with my eyes.
He looked at his bag and looked at me confused.

"Can you please stop?" I asked.

"Stop what?" He asked frowning.

"First you pushed me to the ground earlier without helping me or saying sorry and now you keep bumping me with your bag, You are really the most rudest guy ever."

He gave me a shocked look while he scratced his head in confusing.
Just when he wanted to say sorry the bus stopped I grabbed my things and got off.
I saw him in the corner of my eye, his finger was half pointing my way with his mouth open and he had a extremely confused look on his face.

I just kept walking and head to my hotel.