Chapter 19

Final Chapter Part 1

Jongsuk POV.

The time we've been travelling together was definitely a story to tell when we grow older.

We first started off as strangers, I knew her story but I never knew her pain.
We ended up sharing similar sorrow of losing someone close to us.
Who knew that two broken people needed eachother to heal?
I didn't see this as a coincidence but destiny instead.

Out of all the girls who wanted me, she was the only one I wanted.
At first I didn't see her in that way but the more I followed her around hiding in the shadows I slowly started liking her and from the night I was laying ontop of her trying to protect her and the way she whispered to me.
That's where I actually realised I have fallen inlove with her.

I was to scared to tell her because I didn't want her to run off but after her jealous act tonight and the disappointed reaction earlier when I kissed her forehead made it clear to me that she might have the same feelings but she was to stubborn to admit it.
I've seen the nervous look in her eyes everytime I came closer to her.
It's like she doesn't want to reject me but it automatically happens.

The sparkle she had in her eyes when I came closer to her again made me really want to kiss her but yet again she pushed me away.

We finished our food in silence, I made her uncomfortable by staring at her the whole time.
She released a aggressive sigh. "Yah, are you going to keep staring at me like that?"

I snorted at her and nodded. "Yes."

"Well stop it you're making me uncomfortable." She looked away.

"Why is it making you uncomfortable?"

She froze and her nose cutely twitched to the side." Just because." She whispered softly.

I couldn't help but to smile, she's trying to be serious but all I saw was cuteness.
"Alright I'll stop." she nodded at my response with her cheeks turning a light pink.
I stood up. "Stop blushing and lets go." I said while walking away.
She quickly followed yelling. "Yah, I wasn't blushing. "

I just kept on smiling until we got outside. We both stopped and looked up to the night sky.
"It's freezing, it looks like we might get snow."
She looked at me and scoffed, disagreeing. I faced her and put my jacket over her shoulders. "You might need this." She rolled her eyes.
"Oh, miss smart ass you think you don't need it?." She nodded.

I locked my eyes with hers. "Let's make a deal." She agreed while raising her one eyebrow.

"If it snows you have to kiss me." I said grinning. Her cheeks went from pink to red, she snorted. "And if it doesn't snow?"
I smiled." Well then you can keep my jacket and then you can hug, kiss or ask me anything. "

She narrowed her eyes. "Yah, dont mess with me, that's not a deal?"

I laughed, wrapped my arm around her shoulder and grinned. "Why would I mess with you and Ofcours it is. Let's go."

She didn't even argue with me or gave me that sassy attitude.

We went back to our hotel, she went to take a hot shower and I made us some hot chocolate.
I walked out on our balcony and admired the beautiful view we had.
I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, inhaling the cold fresh air when suddenly something cold fell on my face piercing my skin.
I opened my eyes and saw small little snow flakes falling from the sky.
I smiled. "Well I guess Y/N owe me a kiss."
I walked back in and closed the blinds, Y/N walked out with a bathrobe and wet hair, water dripping down her skin in slow motion.
Is she crazy?.

"Yah, dry your hair and put warm clothes on, it's cold." I spouted at her and looked down to control my thoughts.
She just bluntly ignored me and took the cup of hot chocolate.
She walked towards the blinds but just before she wanted to open it I quickly spoke.
"Are you sure you want to go out there?" She turned around and looked at me with narrowed eyes. "Yes?"
"I warn you do not walk out there."

She sighed. " Why, is ninjas going to kidnap me?"
I scoffed at her sarcasm. "Alright miss sassy pants, don't say I didn't warn you."
I watched her rolled her eyes at me and turned around, she opened the blinds and froze.
I stood up and went to go stand behind her, I whispered. "Don't you owe me something?"

She slowly turned around and her breath hissed a little of the small space I left between us.
We locked eyes I could see a nervous look in her eyes. "I, I..No, I didn't agree to anything."
I smiled at her and took a step forward that made her take a small step back.
"Y/N" She scanned my face. "Y, Yes Jongsuk."

"I need to tell you something." she just kept on staring at me.

"I.."

Seeing her like this in only a bathrobe, wet hair and snow as the background really gave me the urge to kiss her.
I scanned her face and my eyes met her lips which invited me.
I wrapped my arm around her lower back pulling her closer and cupped her cheek softly with my other hand. She didn't move an inch she just watched my every move, that was the signal she gave that she wanted to kiss me too.

I brought my face closer to hers where our warm breathes touched and I whispered. "I am head over heals inlove with you."
Her eyes softened and I saw tiny little tears building up in her eyes.
"W, Why are you crying, I am sorry Y/N I didn't mean to upset you." I wanted to let her go but she grabbed my shirt.
I froze, she took me by surprised.

"That's not why I'm crying Jongsuk, you didn't upset me. Infact it's the complete opposite."

(UNEDITED)

So sorry for the bad grammar