Project

So umm, before you read this. Don't tell me I haven't warned about the amount of anger in this chapter, because I am using some parts of the book as a venting mechanism now. So yeah, let's go!

So we have project in Arts that was about making a video about your life's memorable moments, and being the procrastinating shit I am, decided to put off the whole project until the day before the exam. Now I completely regret that decision.

So awhile ago I just finished the project, and you're probably thinking "Why are you making this chapter of you already fished it?"
Well the app decided to DELETE MY PROJECT. Yup you read it right THE APP DELETED MY PROJECT.

I was using KineMaster and it crashed and deleted my project. Now it doesn't sound so bad, I mean it's only a 3 minute video and I already know how I am going to do it, but remember: THIS WAS A DAY BEFORE THE EXAM.

I am at the brink of crying because I haven't reviewed for ANY of the exams because I sacrificed all of my time and that sucks. Just imagine your whole science project getting destroyed by a fucking bully, that does not sound pleasing doesn't it?

And I'll basically at this point I don't even know what I should do, should I tell the teacher about it? Or literally just suck it all up and do the project but it's late? *cries*