Annoying kid

I am going to name this annoying little kid ______ cause I don't wanna say any names.
Ps. This is going to be a really long chapter so grab your snacks first!

So yeah let's go!

So there's this like annoying kid that keeps slapping my friend when we are eating lunch in our school, why you ask? Well before my friend before got angry at him because he broke her 3ds, and she got revenge by slightly choking him. Like she just put her hands around his neck lightly.

Now the situation is getting worse, the kid told his friends about it but I am pretty sure he told them by only his perspective.

Awhile ago while we were eating our snack a grade 3 pupil keeps walking back and forth behind her and slapping and nudging her. She got fed up, stood up while the kid went back to his group. She yelled at the kid "ANO BA?!" Which means "WHAT?!"

And then a girl from the group of grade 3's talked back at her "Ikaw nga yung nagbubully kay ______ eh! Tapos ikaw pa nagsumbong kay teacher? palakpakan!" Which means "You're the one the bullying ______! And then you're the one that tells the teacher? Let's give her a round of applause!" I don't know why but that offended me more than it should.

Then my friend came back to our table and then the kid threw a fry at us. First of all, we were significantly older than them, Second of all, the annoying kid was the one that keeps going to our table instead of forgiving her.

And now we think our whole grade is now seen as bullies, by the grade 3. Stupid right? But no I am just getting started!
The kid before has punched her because she ignored him (we told her to ignore him so he would go away but nope!), and there was one time where the kid hit her with an ID and she hit him back with her own. And guess who told the teacher? The grade 3!

But let's look at both sides of the story here, the kid got "strangled" because he broke her 3ds for no reason (also that happened like last year, that kid still didn't forgive her. I mean it's not like she killed his parents or anything). Now I think both sides of the story has their own faults.

Our friend can't seem to control her temper and can be quite immature, she took a hold of this problem childishly. She talks back at the kids and gets violent really easily. Then there's the kid who also can't control his temper and acts really childish (as expected from a child). But it all happened a year ago!

I remember I accidentally spilled coffee all over my friend's skirt, I profusely kept telling her " I am so sorry I didn't mean it!" And after that I helped her dry it. End of story, no revenge plans or anything like that.

But I am going to the side of my friend, not because we are friends, it's because why did the kid break her 3ds? For fun? You don't break someone's 3ds for fun ESPECIALLY if you are IN THEIR HOUSE. But then again it why did she hit the kid back? I would have just walked away and told the teacher and if it doesn't work? Tell the teacher again! And keep telling the teachers what happened until it stops. They could tell the parents to talk about it with them.

Instead of having this problem lean towards our side! She made in lean towards their side. If I was the one that had the problem, ignore, ignore, ignore. And I wouldn't care if he does something stupid or talk shit about me, because the our whole grade would see me get hit by the kid, and tell the teacher about it if the teacher asks.

End of rant, bye guys!