Chapter 1

Olivers POV

Great a new school. I have to find my group of people and try to fit in. Why is it so hard for me to fit in? I feel like there is nobody like me.

Right now I'm getting off my bus and it's the first day of school. I moved here to Florida from Montana over the summer. And so far I have not talked to anyone. On my bus they were all talking about sports. Then I had a preppy girl try to talk to me but I told her to go away. I hate it when preppy people talk to me. It's there voice, attitude, clothing just everything about them bothered me.

I felt someone bump into me and I turned to see a football jock i guess bump into me. He was with his friends and a fee girls. Big surprise huh.

As I walked in the school I took it all in. It's a pretty big school to be honest. I began looking for my locker, number 208. After 10 minutes just trying to even find any lockers I finally found it. I looked down where I wrote down the combination. While trying to get it open a girl walked up next to me. Her locker was probably over here to since she didn't try to say anything.

After I was able to open my locker I looked to see who was next to me. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was honestly the most perfect girl I have ever seen.

Her outfit was a Pierce The Veil t shirt with black ripped jeans and gray vans. Her hair was up in a messy bun. She was gorgeous. Before she could notice I was staring I put my stuff in my locker and shut it.

"Hey I'm Oliver." I said leaning on the lockers looking at her. She lifted her head where she had to look up at me. "I'm Samm." She said her voice was clear and a little high but made her even cuter. "And let me guess you're new?" she said. "Yah how could you tell?" I asked. "Because nobody even thinks to talk to me. Watch." Then she turned out into the hallway an I could see a girl passing. A softball player, as she had her jersey on. "Hey Jessica." Samm said and you could see Jessica turn around to look at Samm then turn away quicker and basically runs away. "See." Samm said and I just looked at her questionably.

"Now why did she basically run away? Is he scared of you or something?" I said. It didn't make sense she was so beautiful and it wouldn't make sense why nobody wanted to talk to her. "Because I scare everybody here. In gym I would hook up my iPod to the speakers and turn my music on full blast and every since then everybody ha been scared of me. Pretty cool actually to see who will still be there after they know you." She said. You could tell she put a lot of thought to what she does. "Hmm it is interesting by any chance do you remember what you were playing?" It took her a minute to remember exactly what. "King For A Day, do you know that song? Or even the type of music I listen to?" I gave her a smirk and then began talking "Actually yes I do, Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn which is the lead singer of Sleeping With Sirens." I said and than gave a proud look.

"Well done my friend. You are welcome to talk to me." A grin was forming on her face.

The bell rang and right before she could walk away I began talking to her "I expect a warm welcome after this class when I see you again." I gave a playful grin. She replied "Ehh maybe" Then she snickered and walked off.

Then I began to look for my class.