Chapter 2

Samms POV

I couldn't believe what happened. Somebody actually talked to me. And knew my music. This feeling is so new. Except from my little group of friends aka basically family. I've been at this school my whole life which means I've known most of the people in my group my whole life. Some of them came in between years and some of them moved away.

I was looking for my boyfriend Fynn. Honestly he is the most perfect person on the planet. Or at least I thought so. I finally found him after searching for him. He flipped his blonde hair so I could see his brilliant blue eyes.

"Hey Fynn." I said and went over and hugged him. He is a bit taller than me though. "Hey Sammy." That's what e has called me since we met. We met in the fourth grade but began dating at the beginning of last year.

After we stop hugging we began talking again. "So what classes do you have?" I asked him. "Very boring ones. What about you?" I sighed, "Same, ugh."

To be honest we always do the same thing. Like whenever we have a conversation. We usually talk about the same things over and over again. Just kinda boring. But we would try to switch things up but whenever we would try, something would go wrong, or we would get misinformed, or we will end up mad at each other.

And to Fynn you had to say the right things. Even though I am his girlfriend if I did something wrong, even not trying to he will use whatever he can against you. So I would always try to keep my mouth quiet and not say much.

And what's even harder is to impress him. He has all these other girls to chose from and he chose you. You can tell he gives girls looks in the hallway. How his eyes get big when the popular girls walk down the hallways.

As he says he like me because I'm "hot", funny, sweet (probably lying for that one because I am not "sweet" to anyone) and nice (probably another lie).

He did like the same bands as me. Like Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice & Men, My Chemical Romance, and other ones. Even though he wouldn't show it like I did. Instead he would wear Hollister and Aeropostale clothing. So sometimes he would no be around me, depends how dark of clothes I wear that day.

Anyway back to that moment he looked up at me. He seemed actually sad, as if he needed to tell me something. He looked down at the floor, "Samm, I have to tell you something." I looked at him with a confused face "What is it?" "Over the summer i kinda met this girl in Florida.." and before he could say anything I said, "So you cheated on me?" He stood there and slowly nodded his head.

And before he could say anything I walked away but then he grabbed my arm, "We are done I knew this would happened." And I just punched his arm so he let go. Then I walked to my first class.