Chapter 4

**~~Samms POV~~**

I noticed Oliver sitting by himself and nobody even taking a second look at him.

I must admit he seems hardcore but deep down he has a soft heart that has been broken.

I had my tray in hand and walked over next to him ansd sat down my food, he didn't even bother to look up. He was probably distracted by something. Sitting down I looked at him and waited until he would get a feeling someone was here.

After a few minutes he finally looked up and gave me a gentle smile. "Why are you sitting here? Don't you have other friends to be with?" he asked with a confusing look on his face. "Sure but I'd rather be here," I replied with a genuine smile.

He let out a small sigh of relief ans then a smirk appeared on his face, "And why would you rather be here may I ask?"

I glanced down at the table to see if it had a script for me to read. Honestly I couldn't find the guts for me to look into his eyes. It bothered me how flustered I was in front of him. "Well you seemed kinda um lonely and yah.." Wow wait to go Samm, amazing grammar, claps for you. Glancing up to see his facial expression he just seemed to smile and shake his head.

Oliver bit his lip and looked into my eyes. All I could feel was all of my blood rush to my cheeks. How could I be so flirtatious towards him? We have only known each other for not even a whole school day.

Ugh.

Then the bell rang for lunch to be over so I threw away our trays. By the time I came back he already left for his next class.

OKAY HAI GUYS. IM SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED AND THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO DO BETTER BUT I'LL PROBABLY BE MORE ACTIVE ON MY OTHER STORIES SO CHECK THOSE OUT. LOVE YOU GUYS S'MUCH❤️❤️