Double Trouble

Anna pulled Andy along behind her, laughing as he stumbled along

"Where are we going?" He asked her as they ran.

"You'll see!!" Anna said without even so much as a glance back at him. She spotted the doors, which were now wide open, to the ballroom. She smirked, stopping, and put her hands on her hips, smiling at Andy, giving him a moment to rest. He placed his hand on the doorway, leaning against it as he tried to get a breath. She breathed heavily as well, but her stance was proud and strong. "what's wrong?" Anna teased. "am I to fast for you?" Andy, just catching his breath, shook his head

"No way!" he said, standing up straight and smirking at her.

"Good! Take your shoes of!" Anna said with a huge grin. Andy looked surprised

"What? Why?" He asked, looking dumbfounded.

"Just do it!" Anna pleaded. She watched him, trying not to giggle as he gave her a questioning look

"Alright..." Andy said with a curious smile, bending down to take his shoes off. Anna snickered and quietly took her shoes off, Andy giving her suspicious looks the whole time.

"Okay are you ready?" Anna said as soon as her shoes were off. Her white stockings contrasted against the floor, Andy's socks matched hers, only without the lace details.

"Ready for?" Andy asked, an intrigued look on his face.

"Fun!" Anna laughed and pulled Andy into the center of the ballroom. "Watch me!" Anna readied herself, then ran along the smooth floor. When she suddenly stopped, she went sliding across the room. Andy gasped and jumped up and down.

"I wanna try!" He followed Anna's example and almost slid right into her. "W-whoa!" Andy yelled, veering off to the side. He tumbled into the wall, but Anna still saw a smile on his face.

"Race you to the other side of the room" Anna challanged him.

"But you're clearly a master! I mean come on, that's not really fair!" His tone was sarcastic. Anna lauged, she knew if he was anything like her, he would do it.

"Oh come on!" Anna teased. "Ready?" She looked to Andy, hoping he would join her. He beamed at her, and took a ready position. "Set..." Anna said hesitantly. Andy looked ready to go as she shouted "GO!" and they both dashed out into the middle of the room. The floor seemed to disappear under her feet as Anna watched her new found friend go sliding across the floor beside her. Nearly avoiding another collision, they made it to the opposite wall in a tie, laughing hysterically.

"Can we do that again?" Andy said, gasping for breath. Anna nodded excitedly.

"Of course!"