THE MEDICATION

I woke up the next day really late. When I woke up, I heard hushed voices behind the door. I made to stand up but the pain in my head was much. I lay down back and prayed it would ease off the pain.

" your daughter might not be crazy Madam" I heard a voice say. I immediately knew who it was, mother had invited a shrink just like she threatened to.
"but sir I know..." She said and suddenly kept mute.
" from all you said I think there is something else attached to this. Your daughter couldn't have injured herself "
"How can she be seeing things?" I heard mum ask. " she woke up last night trying to pull down the house. Screaming like someone was trying to kill her"
Someone was really trying to kill me I wanted to scream
"My daughter is crazy, I know it" she said. I was about to shout that I wasn't when I saw her again.
"Get away from here!" I shouted.
She came closer, her smile almost in a smirk. She held a dying candle in one hand. The blood on her mouth was now black but still dripping, she groaned as she came closer as if taking her time. I began to draw back.
"Mum!" I screamed
"They won't save you now, she will throw you out and then I can kill you" she screeched.
"Mum!" I screamed again. I saw her hand begin to go up, my eyes followed them, then I saw myself float out of bed.
"Mum!" I screamed again. I couldn't hear anything else apart from this ghostly voice. "Mum!" This time I saw the door fling open and at this instance, the ghost threw her hand up, I flew up with my forehead kissing the ceiling with the same speed. I couldn't make out my scream from Mum's. She began to rotate her hand and my body followed simultaneously. The next minute, she threw me to the cupboard. I hit my head and I saw the blood drip down. She floated towards the falling blood and took the fresh blood in its mouth.
"Fresh, I will have to finish you off" she screeched. "You are mine now!"