Romano

(For DanielaCruz918)
(Based off of "meant to be Yours" from the Heather's musical)

"All is forgiven baby! Come on, get dressed. You're my date to the dance tonight!"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" Shuddering at the thought of the crazed Italian.. Poor Mathews back was against the closet door. What else could he do? There was a complete nut job in his room! "You chucked me out like I was trash, For that you should be dead.. But! But! But! Then it hit me like a flash.. What if those guys went away instead? Those assholes are the key! They're keeping you away from me! They made you blind, messed up your mind But I can set you free! You left me and I fell apart, I punched the wall and cried.. Bam! Bam! Bam!" The Canadian boy felt fear engulf his entire body when Romano kept hitting the door. Why couldn't he just accepted that they were over?! "Then I found you changed my heart and set loose all that truthful shit inside! And so I built a bomb, Tonight that dance is Vietnam! Let's guarantee they'll never see the next year!" That makes no sense Mathew thought but quickly shook his head. Of course it wouldn't make sense Lovino was emotionally unstable! "I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! Don't give up on me now! Finish what we've begun! I was meant to be your-So when the pretty room goes BOOM!!!! with everyone inside.. Pkhw! Pkhw! Pkhw! In the rubble of their tomb, We'll plant this note explaining why they died!

We, the nations of the world
Will die
Our burnt bodies may finally get through
To you
Your society churns out slaves and blanks
No thanks
Signed the nations of the world
'Goodbye.'

We'll watch the smoke pour out the doors.. Bring marshmallows, We'll make s'mores! We can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!" Lovino has lost his god damn mind! Kill the nations that's impossible. Even if it wasn't, Murder is wrong!! Feeling tears fall down his cheeks Canada saw his only way out. "I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! I can't take it alone! Finish what we've begun! YOU WERE MEANT TO BE MINE! I AM ALL THAT YOU NEED! YOU CARVED OPEN MY HEART! CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME TO BLEED!

MATHEW!! open the.. open the door, please
Mathew, open the door
Mathew, can we not fight anymore, please.. Can we not fight anymore
Mathew, sure, you're scared
I've been there. I can set you free!
Mathew, don't make me come in there!
I'm gonna count to three!
One!
Two- Fuck it!" With a strong kick the came tumbling down.. Romano expected to see his beautiful Canadian beauty curled in the corner or something but instead.. What he saw shook him too the very core.. "Oh my God... No! Mathew! Please don't leave me alone... You were all I could trust,
I can't do this alone.. STILL I WILL IF I MUST!..." Romano was quick to flee but good ole Mattie definitely won't let him carry out his evil plan! What? You think he's dead? Nah, he's a nation! Besides even if nobody gives a shit about Canada.. Its still a nation. Poor kuma tho.. "I'm hungry! I'm hungry! Huh? Aaaghhh!"

"K..Kuma don't worry I'm okay! See? The noose was loose"

"Who are you?"

".............."