prussia

(For Issy_4125)

Today Canada woke up to a horrible.. Horrible site.. "C..Cuba?" The bloodied head lay silent on Canada's porch. "PRUSSIA!!!" Mathew screamed unable to contain his grief for his fallen friend. "What happened birdi–HOLY SHIT?!" Quickly covering the Canadians eyes Prussia held Mathew close. "Shh.. Shh.." Paying the ching chong to assassinate the Cuban was a complete success Gilbert thought to himself forcing himself to frown. With Cuba gone.. Canada was all his! You see.. At first Prussia went to confront Alfred about being so close to his possession but that didn't turn out so well.. Let's just say he got a wok to the face. Yao was a protective bastard that's for damn sure! Respect..  Eventually after a few insults back and fourth and a totally not awesome threat from the angered Chinese man.. Prussia promised to leave Alfred alone. Although Cuba eventually was mentioned..

"Why attack my man?! He's his brother you albino moron, of course they'd be close. Why not go after Cuba? They hang out and are very close!" Of course China only brought up Cuba because he had great disdain for the Cubans hatred towards the American but the elder did have a point.. Cuba and Canada were really close. After an agreement was set things were as they were.. "Threaten my man and I fucking kill you aru"

"Okay! okay! I'll leave him be! Gheez! Just uphold your end of the deal"

"I will, I will. Now go home! I busy Man you know? Besides my Alfred will be home any second now and I don't want him to get the wrong idea"

Stroking the Canadians hair.. Prussia offered words of kindness and comfort to poor Mathew who had no idea of Prussia's little deal... "Your safe with me birdie.. I promise"