Bad Touch Trio

(Baby_Bear_Cub)
(Part two to the last one!)

Poor Canada crawled with his hands, gritting his teeth and bearing with the pain in his legs.. Well, where his legs once were. Someone had to find him eventually right? Someone was bound to save him! He prayed it wasn't the trio that was so desperate for his love.. For his attention! Why.. Why would they go so far? Didn't France say himself that love shouldn't be forced upon others?

Fucking hypocrite..

His throat grew sore and raw from his crying and felt it was hopeless to resist his tormentors foul cruelty but.. Hope came one faithful day his opening for freedom came in a blink of an eye. The Spaniards has always been rather idiotic when it came to locking doors around the area. Hearing footsteps around him Canada was sure someone was going to save him now! Giving out a weak plea.. He could hear the footsteps approach.

Yes..

Yes..

YES!!

Freedom.. He was finally free! Or.. So he thought. "Bon-jour darling"

No..

No..

No..

Hearing the Frenchman's terrifying honhonhons, Canada quickly tried to escape.. But to no avail. He was grabbed up before he could even blink twice. "You gave us quite a scare birdie~" gilbert giggled. "I think our sweet little pet needs more “training” amigos"

"Definitely A lot more “training”"