Chapter 1 Reader's Origin

A/N: Okay, so before we get started, here are your abilities. Sidenote: I will probably try to stick too 1st Person POV, but I may switch things up in combat situations.

(Last Name), (Name)

Age: 12

Grade: 1st year, Junior High ((AS OF RIGHT NOW!! OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL BE IN HIGHSCHOOL LATER))

Quirk: Telekinesis, Teleportation

Strengths: Stamina, focus, strategy

Weaknesses: Raw Strength (Without using quirk) Hand-to-hand combat.

Abilities: Able to manipulate any physical objects with her mind however she likes. Teleport a maximum of 100 meters.

Side effect: Migraines (with overuse of quirk)

--

Parents:

Father: (Father's name) (Last Name)

Code Name: Mindscape

Quirk: Teleportation, Strength

Strengths: Strength, hand-to-hand combat, stamina, agility, strategy

Abilities: He's VERY strong. Some say he has equal strength with All Might himself. Can teleport a maximum of 100 meters.

Weaknesses: Speed

Side-effect: Migraines, muscle cramps (with overuse of quirk)

--

Mother: (Mother's name) (Last Name)

(Retired) Code Name: Ms. Attractive

Quirk: Magnet

Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat, speed, agility, stamina

Weaknesses: Strength

Abilities: Can attract men both literally and figuratively. Can push or pull objects at her will. (Like a magnet)

Side-effect: Blood clots, severe anemia due to separation of iron from her blood. (With overuse of her magnetic quirk)

--

Today is the day. The day that I actually got to experience what being a hero is all about! My name is (Name) (Last Name). I am the daughter of the renown hero Mindscape; the 3rd best hero in all of Japan and my mother (Mother's name) (Last Name). It was 06:34, December 26th, Christmas break. I was up and adam, bustling around my room trying to get ready to go shadow my father while he was on the job.

"Are you ready sweet heart?"

I groaned slightly to myself as I hurriedly slipped my tennis shoes on.

"Y-yeah! Coming!"

I grabbed my winter coat and ran out my bedroom door.

"Ok, grab something to eat quickly, we need to leave." My father said impatiently as he eyed his clock on his phone. I sighed and quickly grabbed a protein bar from off the counter.

"Alright, let's go."

"Are we taking the car?" I asked, looking up at my father in his hero costume.

"Of course not, silly."

My eye's widened.

"Then how are we?-"

"The old-fashion hero way!" My father winked, a cheery smile etched into his friendly face. I felt a nervous pang run through my chest.

Does that mean running? Oh gosh I hate running.