06 - Suicide

Pairing: Jeffmads(What am I doing with my life?)

He watches the smaller man's sides rise and fall with his steady breathing, looking blissfully peaceful.

Not that Thomas was feeling that way.

Thomas sniffles a bit, pressing one last kiss to his lover's temple before rolling to his feet.

He pads his way towards the kitchen, footsteps light and purposeful. As he makes his way there, he looks calm. A fake mask to hide his depression.

You see, no matter how much he knew James loved him, it was never enough.

He takes a deep, steeling breath, shaky writing scribbled down delicately on the paper.

'My dearest James,
     I must first apologize for leaving you so soon, but this world just isn't right for me. No matter how hard I try, I will never fit in. So I must say goodbye, and that I love you dearly. I am sorry for this. You have no idea. Be strong, something I was not. Look at the moon, you'll know when your time has come.
                          Love,
                             Thomas J.'

He looks at the knife in his hand and takes a deep breath, looking up at the full moon, standing out against the black sky.

He wished he was strong.

Thomas presses the point of the blade to his temple, hoping to make this quick.

He plunges it in.

There's the muted thump of a corpse hitting the hardwood floor.