Irish Love(One Direction Fanfic)

Kalli had finally graduated. Now she was going to move in with Niall her best friend for 16 years. He had left to audition for X Factor two years ago and was now very famous. He promised her she could come live with him after she graduated. Of course she accepted! Now she was going to live with her bestfriend Niall Horan a.k.a 1/5 of One Direction. She couldn't wait!

Niall's POV

I was ecstatic! My best friend had finally graduated high school. I was on my way to pick her up from the airport with the lads. They offerred to come and there was no arguing. They wanted to see her as much as I did.

"We're here!" I yelled excitedly. I jumped out of the car ahead of everyone. I wanted Kalli to see me as soon as she got off the plane. I raced to find her. "KALLI!"

Kalli's POV

"KALLI!" I heard a familiar Irish voice call. I turned to see Niall running towards me arms wide open. Before I could say anything Niall had enveloped me in a Horan hug. Oh how I missed my bestfriend. "It's so good to see you Kal!" yelped Niall.

"I missed you too. Where are the other boys?" I questioned him. I loved Niall but I really did want to see the other boys. Especially Liam. I have been crushing hard on Liam ever since we got introduced. I knew the moment we shook hands there were sparks. I wonder if he felt the same way. Thats when I realized that Niall was speaking to me.

"Kalli the other guys said they are waiting in the car. Lets just get your stuff and get out of here before someone recognizes me." With that we raced out of the airport.