Chapter 4

Liam's POV

After our date I felt closer to Kalli. But not in a romantic way. In a friendly way. After Kalli had told me about how she met Niall I was in tears. Then something struck me. Kalli loves Niall. And he probably feels the same way about her. I'm breaking my best mates heart. I can't do this to him. I have to break it off with Kalli.

Kalli's POV

That was an amazing date. Liam was so romantic. The date couldn't have gone better. Except at the end of the date Liam seemed distant. I was almost sure he was gonna kiss me good night. Instead he just hugged me. I was kind of pissed off! I wanted him to kiss me. It's time to take matters into my own hands. I went down to Liam's flat to find him. I looked in his kitchen, in his living area everywhere. Finally I decided to look in his bedroom. I opened the door and found Liam. He was in the middle of the bedroom fresh out of the shower with his towel at his ankles. I just walked in on Liam Payne naked.

"I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed. Liam hastily pulled up his towel to cover himself.

"Why didn't you knock?" He asked.

"You weren't answering the door! I did knock! I just really need to talk to you!" She answered.

"We can talk but can you wait in the living room? So I can get decent?" He asked her.

"Uh yeah sure of course!" She stammered. She went to the living area and sat on the couch. I just saw Liam Payne my dream guy NAKED! Only one thing could make this day better. A kiss.

Liam's POV

God Kalli just saw me naked! Now what?! I have to talk to her! I pulled on a pair of swim trunks then made my way to the living area.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked her sitting down.

"Well it's about our date." A confused look crossed my face. Maybe she didn't feel any sparks and wants to break it off! I hope thats the deal. It would be so much easier for me. All of sudden my thoughts were interrupted by Kalli's lips crashing onto mine. The hell?!?! I pushed Kalli off of me."What's wrong? I thought you liked me!" She asked.

"I did. But I CAN"T be with you!" I explained.

"What? Why not?" She demanded.

"Well I don't like you that way anymore. Not after your story about you and Niall." I told her.

"What? That doesn't make any sense Liam!" She yelped.

"Because we aren't meant to be together. You and Niall are." I explained to her. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. I scooted away from her. I hope she didn't notice. She scoted closer. She noticed.

"Why does everyone think that?!" She asked exasperated.

"Because it's true. If you weren't meant to be together you would have never found him that day. He insisted on you sleeping with him until your room was ready. When we left earlier he stood there looking at you. On the X Factor you were all he talked about. Kalli we can't be together. I can't break my best mates heart." I told her standing up. "You should go. Go talk to Niall. He's waited long enough for you." Kalli didn't respond. Instead she got up and ran out of the room. I sighed. I have to tell the lads.

Kalli's POV

I ran out of the room. I leaned against a and fell to the floor. Taking out my phone I texted Harry.

To:Hazza Bear:)

I need to talk to you.

From:Hazza Bear:)

Of course. Where are you?x

To:Hazza Bear:)

I'll meet you in the backyard.