Party

Minghao was hardly ever wrong.

And as he would have it, he was right about him and Jeonghan being connected in more ways than one. It all had to do with their roommates.

Chan, Hansol, Seungkwan, and Minghao are freshmen. Seokmin, Mingyu, and Jihoon are sophomores. Wonwoo, Junhui, Joshua, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol are juniors.

Mingyu used to share a dorm with Jihoon. Jihoon eventually got tired of Mingyu's uncleanliness and had him kicked.

No one knew exactly how, but Seungcheol and Jihoon were the best of friends. It baffled everyone how Jihoon, someone who barely talked to other students let alone seemed to only be alive because he breathed, was friends with one of the loudest and liveliest boys on campus. Regardless of their obvious differences, the two never skipped a beat to be together.

Seungcheol, Seungkwan, and Hansol all knew each other thanks to the library. Seungcheol was at the library every other day just to find books to read. Seungkwan happens to work at the library, Hansol too. But he just stays to make sure Seungkwan isn't bored. Seungcheol got to know Hansol when the latter knocked over books on a bookshelf and Seungcheol just had to help him.

Mingyu got to know Hansol briefly since they were on the soccer team for the season.

Wonwoo and Junhui worked together at a supermarket. Nothing fancy, but they were quite acquainted.

Junhui and Joshua have the same major, which is a reason why they started dating.

Jeonghan and Wonwoo had their elementary education class with Jihoon but never noticed him until Jeonghan met him at the cafe.

Minghao and Seungkwan have quite a few classes together since they both major psychology and are both freshmen.

Seokmin and Chan just kind of fit into the puzzle without reason. Since Seokmin lives with Jeonghan, he knows everyone in the house. And Chan soon enough got to all of Minghao's roommates.

-

"You know it's not easy babying five grown men, can you fucking not?" Jeonghan growled out.

Jeonghan was busy cleaning the house with the help of Joshua and Seokmin. They were preparing to have a get together between them and everyone at the Xu household, including Chan.

Its been over a week since everyone met and Jeonghan thought it would be good for everyone to spend time together like a giant family.

Seokmin was dusting the shelf when he accidentally dropped a vase, causing it to shatter on the floor.

"Ah sorry Jeonghan, it was an accident I promise!" Seokmin flinched at Jeonghan's tone. "Please just be sure to clean it up. And vacuum over the spot to make sure you get all of the glass." Jeonghan sighed.

"God you're worse than my mom, can you not?" Joshua mocked Jeonghan who only scowled at the latter. "Oh shut up. Did you make sure that we have snacks and that the wonder twins didn't eat them all?" Jeonghan said while shuffling his way to the kitchen to make sure.

The wonder twins were Seungkwan and Hansol, who've been lazing around in their room doing god only knows what besides helping the cleaning effort. The only cleaning they did was of their plates at breakfast and picking up their stuff thrown about the house and shoving it somewhere in their rooms.

Sure enough, they did eat all the snacks, and they still haven't cleaned the dishes from their extravagant breakfast just for the two.

"Seungkwan! Hansol! Get your asses out here now!" Jeonghan yelled as he eyed the massive stack of dishes in the sink. Hansol came out struggling to walk since Seungkwan was attached to his leg and had to be dragged into the kitchen.