17-Dinner

Chapter 17..

Our kiss was starting to get heated until Jacob came out.

"C'mon guys, you could at least close the window if you're going to make out. Shawn for gods sake, your little sister is right there!" He said winking at us and then pointing to little mendes. She was sitting there on one of the beds laughing. Gosh she's soo adorable!!

"Sorry man. Next time, we'll close the curtains." Shawn said with a smirk as Jacob walked back into the room.

"I guess cuteness runs in your family Shawn? Look at how adorable your sister is!" I said to him giggling because she was standing behind the curtain of the door. Jacob shut the curtains just incase we decided to make out again. Aa good of a kisser as Shawn is, I'm not too sure that's gonna happen again anytime soon.

"So my lovely date," Shawn said. Need I remind you I was still sitting in his lap. "Would you care to hangout after our date?, In your room of course." Shawn asked flashing me legit one of the cutest smiles!!

"Why does it have to be in my room? I mean, you are the one that was offering Mr.Mendes." I asked back in a curious tone of voice.

"Well because, Mrs.Mendes." Shawn said winking. "I have a nosy little sister in my room. And your roommates will most likely be with their boyfriends in their rooms and Hayes will probably be well, doing whatever a Hayes does." He finished.

"What exactly does a Hayes do?" I asked in a rhetorical way.

"Oh well you know, whatever a Hayes does." Shawn said trying not to laugh.

"Well--" I got cut off by my phone ringing. It was my brother, Sam.

"Hello?" I said into my phone.

"Hey, it's your favorite brother, Sam." My brother said back and I could almost see the smirk that was probably on his face right now.

"Well this is awkward... I like Levi better than you." I responded back grinning.

"Fine. Be that way. Well then it's your favorite member of 02l?"

"Oh well... this is once again awkward.. Kian's my favorite. Your my least, sorry bro." I said and I could hear all the other guys laughing in the back and Kian yelling "I win that biotch." towards my brother.

"Well then, I see how it is. I guess you don't need to know what I was calling to tell you."

"That depends, is it important, if not then I don't really care."

"Oh it's important alright."

"Shoot kid."

"You did not just quote the outsiders on me. Dakota Sienna Nicolette Pottorff. You did not just do that to me. How dare you say greaser slang when I am not with you."

"Stay gold Samuel, Stay gold."

"DAKOTA!! Stop quoting or movie without me!!" He sad trying to make it sound as if he was fake crying.

"Fine, fine. I just want you to know that, WE SEE THE SAME SUNSET SAMMYBOY!"

"you.need.to.STOP."

"I'd rather not, annoying you is actually rather fun."

"Do you want to know why I called you in the first place, OR NAH?"

"Okay, first of all, I'm now apart of magcon so you cannot and I repeat cannot use that on me. My people made that known."

"So then stop quoting our movie."

"Sammyboy, I stopped like ten seconds ago. JUST TELL ME WHY YOU CALLED ME!!"