Lovin' Dakota?

heyy guyss this is my first fan fiction EVER!!! I'm sorry if stuff is wrong (because a lot will be) and please don't get mad because I change some of the guy's ages. I also change up some stuff but hey this is a fan fiction after all right?!anyways thanks!! enjoy the story😉!!

_______________________

introduction...

Heyoo! My names Dakota. Dakota Pottorff to be exact. Yea yea I'm a Pottorff. My big brother is Sam Pottorff the famous youtuber, from 02l!! I'm 14 and I have rosy red cheeks just like my brother☺️!! We actually get along REALLY well!! We really don't argue often, and even when we do it's over the dumbest little things. We live in the o2l house!! And let me tell you, living with 6 guys can get crazy. But I love all of them. They are all like my other brothers. I'm reaallllyy athletic. And I did online school for a long time and finished it last week. So I'm officially a high school graduate!! I have light brown hair and it's super duper long!! I'm actually sort of short. I'm only 5 foot. I can sing really well but nobody knows it. Not even Sam knows. Well actually now that I think of it, Kian knows I can sing, but only because when I was in the shower once I was singing and Kian had to take a piss so he came in (he couldn't see me because our shower curtains aren't clear they're teal) OHH and 1 more thing... I don't do anything without my best friend Gabby Franta💘!! Yes the little sister of Connor. She's my room mate!! she's practically my twin sister. We were born on the same day, same year and everythin!! There's like 3 differences, our looks, and the fact that she's blonde, and that she's about 7 inches taller than mee!!