14-The Email...

Chapter 14..

"Hey Shawn want to go record a cover?" I asked him after we all finished breakfast.

"Surely cutie." He said coming over and hugging me.

We went up to my room and set everything up. He got his guitar from his room.

"So what song?" I asked.

"What about Latch, by Sam smith? The acoustic version of course?!' Shawn replied.

"Sounds good."

"Hey guys, it's Dakota. And today, I'm here with the adorable Shawn Mendes!!" I said pinching his cheeks.

he just blushed and responded to the camera with a simple, "Hey guys!" and that stunning smile with a wave of course.

"Today...We're doing Latch! By Sam Smith!! Acoustic version of course!" Me and Shawn said in unison.

Then Shawn started to play and we started singing together. Our voices worked even better together than at the boardwalk the other day!! After we did the song, I uploaded it to my channel. Then I got an email? I figured it was from YouTube telling me that there was an error with the upload.

But I was pretty shocked to see that it wasn't YouTube that had emailed me. It was some guy named Bart? Shawn gasped when he read it from over my shoulder. He had clearly known who this Bart guy was. Then I read the email and it hit me!! THEY WANT ME TO BE A PART OF THE NEXT MAGCON STOP!!

"So are you going to join the tour...or what?" Shawn asked me still slightly shocked.

"Umm... I'm not sure. I'd like to...but...I would have to ask my brother first." I said and ran downstairs to ask Sam (Pottorff) before I answered the email.

I found him sitting in the Kitchen eating Taco Bell.

"Um jerk much Sam? You didn't get me any Taco Bell?! What the fuck?" I yelled at him.

"Calm yourself little one. You can have one of my tacos. I got a twelve pack of tacos because, I figured you would want one." He yelled back at me.

"Oh ok. I love you Sammie Wammie. Oh and... I have another question." I said to him nervous of his response.

"If it has to do with Shawn then yea, I give you permission to date him." Sam said. Wait what?! Go out with Shawn. I think I just turned redder than a tomato. I responded to him while still blushing like crazy.

"NO. NO. NO. SAM THAT IS NOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY!!" I yelled at him and laughed a little.

"Alright then shoot kid, what's your other question then. Go ahead and shoot." Sam said smirking at me.

"Umm...Well...I got an email from the Magcon tour and they want me to join at the next tour stop. I was so seeing if you would give me your permission to go on the tour, well for the next stop at least." I responded once again nervously.

"Sure baby sis. And by the way, I'm going on tour with 02l again. We leave in a week. Oh and you leave when, tomorrow? for magcon?" Sam asked me while petting my head and messing up my hair.

"Yea how did you know?" I responded while giving him a questioning look.

"While I mean, all of the guys are leaving tomorrow so yeaa. Oh and if Shawn does ask you out, you have my permission to say yes." He said winking at me.

"Oh my gosh Sam!! Shut up!!" I said while blushing a lot more than before and smacking his arm.

Then I ran back upstairs and told everyone I could come and started packing.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I AM GOING TO MAGCON!!