chapter 11

Later on that night.

Joey bursted into my room without knocking.

"Damm ever heard of knocking", I asked.

"Get dressed, dress to impress and nice. I mean im not saying upu don't always dress nice. Shit just dress formal", he said.

I laughed and asked, "what's the occasion."

"I'm taking you out", he said.

"On a date", I asked smirking.

He smirked and said, "if that's what you want Venus."

"Yay", I said.

I ran over to him and jumped on him. He hurried and caught me by holding my butt. I smiled at him and kissed him.

He pulled apart and said, "get dressed, you got 30 minutes."

"Did you forget that I'm a girl and 30 minutes is how long it takes to get dressed", I asked.

"Venus months ago it only took you 5 minutes to get ready", he said laughing.

"Yeah but I've changed", I said.

"Yeah I know babygirl but you still got 30 minutes", he said and pecked my lip.

Before I can say anything else he left the room.

I can't believe he's taking me out on a date.

I put on a two piece dress with a tannish brown coat and white Adidas. Yes I wore shoes instead of heels.

I decided not to do anything to my hair and makeup since it was already ok from earlier

I decided not to do anything to my hair and makeup since it was already ok from earlier. I went to Joey's room and knocked.

"Come in", he said.

"That's what you do when you go to someone else's room", I said.

"Well Venus my room is your room", he said from the bathroom

"And my room is my room", I said smirking.

He rolled his eyes and walked out the bathroom. He was wearing black jeans with a white supreme shirt and white Adidas.

"Why are you trying to match with me", I asked.

"Oh shit we are wearing the same shoes. Want me to change", he said.

"No it's ok", I said.

He came over to me and grabbed my waist to check me out.

"Alright come on", he said without complimenting me.

I mean he usually does but I guess its ok.

We went to his car that he never drives because he rather get a ride from me. The whole drive there his hand was sitting on my bare thigh as he rubbed circles on it.

He pulled up to a fancy restaurant. He came over and opened the door for me. When we walked he held my hand. While waiting in line to tell them oor reservation.

Joey whispered in my ear and said, "you look sexy, can't wait to get you out them clothes."

Then the guy said next.

Joey let go of my hand and I was left with butterflies in my stomach.

"Mr. And Ms. Birlem", he said looking at me.

"This way, you guys are such a cute young couple", the waiter said.

"Thank you", Joey said grabbing my hand.

We were seated next to this elderly couple and they smiled at us as we sat down.

Joey looked at me and smiled.

"What, why you keep smiling", I said.

"Cuz your beautiful and blessed to have you in my life", he said.

"Aw thanks JoJo, I'm happy to have you in my life. Shit I don't even know what life would be without you. I think I would probably be living with a depressed dad and a workaholic mom still", I said laughing.

"Yeah our parents need each other", he said looking down.

"What's wrong", I asked.

"It's just that our parents are together and that makes us step siblings. But Venus, I really do love you. That's why I keep pushing you away. But it's so hard", he said.

"Then stop pushing me away", I said.

Sorry for the long wait and short update. I'll start being active more ❤️