chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my annoying step brother, the one and only Joey birlem being extra loud. I banged on the wall behind my bed and waited for him to come into my room. Not even 10 seconds later he was barging into my room.

"Wtf do you want, Venus", he said.

"For you to stop being loud with your retarded friends. You woke me up", I said.

"Well it's one in the afternoon. You should be up anyway", he said which was true but I'm not a morning person.

"Don't tell me what time I should wake up", I said.

"Well then don't call my friends retarded even if they are", he said and we both laughed.  He stared at me and I started to get paranoid that's there's a spider on me.

"Don't tell me there's a spider on my head or something", I said staying still.

"No there's nothing on you", he said.

"Then stop staring at me and get out. Also keep it down plzzzzzz", I said.

"Whatever", he said walking out the door and leaving.

I got our of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I brushed my teeth in the shower so I won't have to when I get out. (Am I the only one who does this?) I then got out the shower and put a towel over my head. I then put on a denim shirt with a striped shirt and a pink bomber jacket to go over it. Along with adida superstars.

I took the towel off of my still wet curly hair and went to the bathroom get my diffuser

I took the towel off of my still wet curly hair and went to the bathroom get my diffuser. I looked in the drawer and it wasn't even in there. So I went to Joey's room and knocked on his door.

"Come in", he said.

"Where's my diffuser", I said.

"Uhm Charles what did you do with it", he asked his best friend.

"Why did he have it", I asked.

"Aaron was messing with it last", Charles said completely ignoring my question.

"It's over there", he said pointing to Joeys desk.

"And like I asked before, why did he have it", I asked again picking up my diffuser.

"Oh he had to dry something he glued to his project that he's working on", Joey said.

"Uhm well you must all be idiots because this isn't a dryer for projects", I said.

"Yeah we realized that after the cow wouldn't stick to the board", Aaron said.

"What are you doing", I asked confused.

"Oh I'm building farm with all these cute little animals and it's gonna be lit watch", Aaron said.

"Well why are you building a farm", I said starting to get interested in Joey's dumb friend.