chapter 6

2 months later

Venus p.o.v

Aaron and I have gotten to grow a strong bond. I honestly do like him. Joey's been out a lot lately and has been ignoring me. But I'm not suprised and it's not nothing new. It's just like how it was we first met.

Text messages

Wssup ❤️
Aaron

Hey baby
Venus

Come open the door and let me in
Aaron

You didn't tell me you were coming over
Venus

I told Joey cuz I kept calling you but yo ass is always sleep
Aaron

I mean it's 7 o clock in the morning on a school day
Venus

Just bring your ass downstairs
Aaron

Ok daddy geez
Venus

You already know 😏😗
Aaron

I went downstairs and opened the front door to see Aaron standing there on his phone. He turned his phone off and slipped it in his pocket.

"Are you gonna stand there or come in" I asked.

He looked at me and kissed me. He came into my house and we went upstairs to my room.

"Why are you here", I asked going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Why you don't want me here", he asked following me.

"I didn't say that", I said then brushing my teeth.

I finished and asked him, "I mean I only asked because we have school."

"Yeah but today is a late start so we have to be there at 9. So I wanted to be with my girl until then", he said.

"Well your girl gotta get ready for school", I said washing my face.

I went to my closet and decided to wear ripped jeans, a white crop top with a jean jacket and Jordans.

"Do you want me to like get out while you get dressed", Aaron asked.

"No why would you? You are my boyfriend", I said.

"Oh alright", he said.

"Just don't try anything", I said taking off my shirt revealing my pink bra. Then taking off my shorts revealing my matching underwear. Aaron stared at me as I put my clothes on.

"Dayum like you've never seen a girl in her undergarments before", I asked.

"I mean I have but you just got a nice body shape", he said.

"Well thank you", I said.

He got up and came towards me.

"What", I asked.

He pulled the top of my shirt down a bit revealing the scar on my left upper part of my boob.

"What's that", he asked.

"A scar", I said.

"Obviously but from what", he asked.

"I have heart problems and had many surgeries leaving me with a scar on my chest", I said.

"Are you insecure about it", he asked.

"No it's just a part of me and it's not that big. I love my scars because they make me who I am today. I would never change anything about my body", I said.