chapter 2

After laying on my bed for a good 10 minutes and staring at the ceiling. I got out of bed and changed my clothes into a penguin pajama shorts and a regular white tee.

"Dinners ready", Jen yelled.

I walked downstairs and went to the dining room. Joey's friends had to leave so it was just my dad, Jen, Sophia, Joey and I. When I got to the dining room, I kissed my dad on the cheek. Then  I sat in my usual seat next to Joey. While Sophia sits across from us and our parents at the ends of the table. Jen cooked mashed potatoes with corns and  string beans and steak.

"So how was your day with your mom", my dad asked.

"Well we went to the mall, mom's moving back to london, we went to yogurt land and oh I got a whole new wardrobe worth of  clothes", I said rushing in the whole moving situation.

"She's moving back to where", he said.

"London", I said.

"And when was she going to tell me", he asked.

"Uhm well she's moving in a couple days", I said.

"How so you feel about this", he asked.

"Well i mean now I'll only be able to see her on vacations but that's only if she's coming to California because I'm not going to London", I said.

"Who wouldn't want to go to London", Joey said.

"Me", I said and Jan gave Joey a death stare to shut up. He realized what was going on.

"Oh shit, my bad I forgot, sorry", Joey said.

I laughed and Jen said, "how many times do I have to tell you not to curse in front of me."

"I forgot", he said.

"You always forget", she said.

We finished dinner and I went to try kitchen to wash the dishes event though Joey's suppose to.

"You didn't have to wash the dishes, I could've done it", Joey said.

"I mean I was going to have to do it anyways", I said.

"And what's that suppose to mean", Joey asked.

"You wash them then I come back in here and rewash them, everytime", I said.

"Oh", he said and just walked out the kitchen.

I finshed washing the dishes and went back to my room. I turned on the TV and went to netflix to watch the office. I eventually went to sleep at twelve o'clock.

When I woke up it was six am. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brushed my teeth. When I was finished, I wrapped a towel around my body and went to go wake Joey up. I went into his room and shook him to wake him up.

"What", he said.

"Wake up", I said.

"Why", he said.

"School somewhere you need to go today because your an idiot", I said.

"Not everyone dresses up like a nerd or acts like one, like you", he said.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my room.

Even though Joey's is a social media influencer with 1.3 million followers he still goes to school because at our school no one actually cares that he's famous except for the little hoes or fuckboys that want clout.

When I got back to my room, I put on my new clothes that I bought.  Which is a long sleeve mustard yellow top, distressed shorts and a black jeans jacket with thrasher old skool vans.