6. A Loving Vow

March, 2013

Dinah stared into the mirror, her eyes glued on her own dress. Her white dress hugged her body. Dinah was in love. She had the love of her life with her and she was going to officially be able to call her hers, and she was happy. No one in her life made her so happy.

"Are you ready?" Gordon asked, walking into the room.

Dinah looked at her father and smiled. "Yeah."

Gordon reached for Dinah's hand and walked to the doorway into the ceremony. He stopped and turned to his daughter.

"I am so proud of you. All your siblings have someone to look up to. They have someone they can try to be. You have never once disappointed me," Gordon whispered, leaning forward to hug her daughter.

Dinah smiled and hugged her father back.

"Ready?"

"Yeah," Dinah whispered, turning to the doors. The doors opened, allowing the father and daughter to see their friends and family standing around.

Gordon and Dinah walked down the aisle. She smiled, excited to see her soon-to-be wife walking towards her.

Dinah stood in front of everyone. The doors opened again and Dinah felt tears well up in her eyes. She watched as Ally and Jerry walked towards her. Dinah smiled, her eyes twinkling. She mouthed the words "I love you" to the other woman when she stood in front of her.

Ally smiled back, mouthing the words back.

Brandon Hernandez had gotten ordained just to marry his baby sister and her love. He started with a prayer.

Dinah ignored him, staring at Ally. She tried to memorize everything, the way her hair flowed down her back, the way the dress hung on her body. The way Ally's eyes would light up and how the edges of her lips turned upward as she smiled.

"Dinah?" Brandon called, smiling.

Dinah blinked a few times, confused. She turned to her soon-to-be brother-in-law.

"You prepared your vows?"

Dinah nodded, turning to Ally.

"Ally, my sweet tiny Ally. I love you. I love you so much. You are sweet and loving and amazing. But you also have other sides to you that I love, some not appropriate to say. But I love them nevertheless. I want to continue to find new things to love. You make me so happy. You make me better. You make me want to be a better person, because I want to be worthy of your love. By being your wife, I promise to love you. I promise to make you happy. I promise to be faithful, to stick with you no matter what. You're the love of my life Ally Brooke. No one makes me feel like you do. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you."

Ally smiled, tears streaming down her face. "You're so cheesy. But I love you too. I can't wait to see you with our kids, I can't wait to come home to you. I know we're young, but sometimes you just know. And I know that I want you. No one makes my heart flutter like you do. No one makes me smile so much, laugh so hard that it hurts. You help me reach things that are really high, and that is the reason I fell for you," she said, smiling at the glare Dinah gave her. "I promise to stick by your side even when you're wrong. I promise to stick by your side. I vow to never give up on us, because we are worth fighting for. And you will always be worth my love."

Brandon smiled fondly. He turned to Ally, his little sister. "Allyson Hernandez, do you take Dinah Hansen for your lawful wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in holy matrimony? Do you promise to love her, to honor and cherish her, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and health, and to be her in all things a good and faithful wife as long as you both shall live?"

Ally looked at the joined hands. "I do."

"Dinah Hansen, do you take Allyson Hernandez for your lawful wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in holy matrimony? Do you promise to love her, to honor and cherish her, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and health, and to be her in all things a good and faithful wife as long as you both shall live?"

Dinah raised Ally's hands up and kissed the back of her hands. "I do."

"May I have the ring for the bride?" Brandon asked Zendaya. She gave Dinah the ring, who turned to Ally. "Dinah, will you now place this ring upon your beloved's finger and repeat after me."

Dinah placed the ring in Ally's finger, as she stared into her eyes. "With this ring, I thee wed."

Ally then took the ring from Leigh Anne Pinnock, a good friend of hers, and did the same with Dinah's finger. "With this ring, I thee wed."

"In as much as Allyson and Dinah have consented together in wedlock and have witnessed the same before this company, and pledged their vows to each other, by the authority vested in me by the the American Marriage Ministry website, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss your wife."

Dinah pulled Ally to her and connected their lips. Ally held onto Dinah's neck, as they kissed for the first time as a married couple.

-

Dinah laid on the bed, naked. It was their first night as a married couple. She saw Ally open the door of their bathroom wearing lingerie.

"You look lovely wife," Dinah said, licking her lips.

Ally blushed, standing awkwardly.

Dinah sat up, her eyes looking over Ally's body. "I love you."

Ally smiled as she walked to the bed and crawled to Dinah. She stopped when her face was a few millimeters away from Dinah's. "I love you too my wife."

Dinah kissed her wife, pulling Ally to her and flipping her so Dinah was hovering over Ally. "Our first night as married. I'm going to make you scream Allyson Hernandez-Hansen." Dinah then started to kiss her wife's neck.

Ally let out a small moan. "As long as I can return to favor Dinah Hernandez-Hansen."

Dinah pulled back and stared into Ally's eyes. "I love you."

Ally smiled lovingly. "I love you too."

-

Some Chapters Will Be: (You Guys Can Vote Which One You Want to See Next/More Will Be Added Later)

1. Baby Normani's Time With Her Birth Parents (Warning: Will Have Parent's Death)

2. Baby Normani's Time With the Smiths (Warning: Will Have Neglect)

3. Baby Lauren's First Year With the Martins, Alone (Warning: Will Have Abuse)

4. Becky Comes Out to Her Parents and Dinally.

5. A Baby/Toddler Camila-Centric Chapter. (Warning: Will Be Adorable)

6. Little Lauren Hangs Out With Baby Taylor and Toddler Chris And Tries To Be a Big Sister. (Warning: Will Be Adorable)

I'm gonna be a bitch for a second:

VOTE ON THE NUMBER YOU WANT, or else your vote won't be counted. I struggle with numbers sometimes, they get mixed up in my head and I lose count sometimes. If you vote on the number, I don't have to go and search for your vote.