1. A Baby Banana

So, after speaking with PoisonIvysKiss I decided to have some "deleted scenes" for the Home Trilogy.

There is a tiny cameo in this, but this is all Dinah, Ally, and Camila with Selena.

-

July, 2014

"Selena, hey, you wanted to meet with us?" 22 year old Dinah asked, sitting in front of the social worker.

"Yes, I know you and Ally want to foster children, and given your age, it'll be tough. But with my recommendation, we are able to find a child for you to foster," Selena said, grabbing the file.

"We're getting a child?" Ally asked, her eyes widening.

Dinah and Ally Hernandez-Hansen officially got married the year before and wanted to help children in need. One of Dinah's cousins was adopted, having been in the foster system for some time. Dinah watched her cousin grown up with nightmares and fears. Dinah wanted to help kids because of that.

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao. She is a newborn with a hole in her heart. Her parents left her to the system because they can't help her. We're looking for a couple to house Karla while we prep her for surgery to fix her little heart. Because this is a difficult procedure, we need a family that can give her all the attention she needs, someone who doesn't have other children."

"Is she going to make it?" Ally asked, her face pale from the thought of watching a child die.

"The doctors believe so. If you don't want to take this case, I can find someone else," Selena said, looking at the young couple in front of her.

Dinah and Ally looked at each other. "We'll do it," Dinah answered, not taking her eyes off her wife.

Ally smiled back.

"Here is her file, and come by the hospital tomorrow at noon and you'll meet your foster child," Selena said, before grabbing some other forms to hand to the family.

-

"Do you think we're the right thing?" Ally asked, looking at the picture of Karla Cabello.

Dinah nodded her head. "Yes. I want to help her. I know we did the right thing."

Ally looked up at her wife. "I'm scared."

Dinah walked to her wife and knelt down in front of the shorter blond. "Allyson Brooke Hernandez-Hansen, stop talking stupid. You have no reason to be scared. You are going to be a wonderful mother. Do you know why?"

Ally shook her head, tears in her eyes.

"Because I know you. I've seen you with kids. I've seen you with Seth. When I think of your future, I imagine us with little kids, and you are the best mother they could have. You have no reason to be scared, I know you're going to do great."

Ally let out a small laugh, as her tears streamed down her face.

"I love you Ally," Dinah whispered, leaning up to kiss her wive's lips. She pressed her forehead against the other woman's. "And this kid is going to be lucky to have you as her foster mother."

Ally closed her eyes, "Let's go to bed. We have our child to visit tomorrow."

Dinah grabbed Ally's hand and pulled her out the room.

-

"She's so small," Ally said, looking at Karla.

Selena nodded. "Yes. She was born prematurely. She's gonna have a fight ahead of her, but she's a strong little girl."