Chapter 3- Revealing Identities.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

We went to our class and sat in our assigned seats. Luckily, I sat next to Kaido and Saiki in the circle formation and propped up my easel. Then, the teacher came in and told us what we would be doing. 

"Hello, class, today we are going to be drawing in pairs, you will draw each other's portraits. I will assign partners. Chiyo and Kaido! Nendou and Teruhashi!" then my mind wandered off, looking at my surroundings.

 "Saiki and (Y/N)!" the teacher shouted.

 "Uh yeah?" I asked. Saiki grabbed my arm and pulled me over to a desk, setting down his sketchbook and drawing my face. He was very accurate and precise. I started to sketch Saiki, he had an interesting look, so he was more fun to draw than other people. I guess Nendou, Kaido, Chiyo, Teruhashi, Hairo, and Takahashi would all also be quite fun to draw as well. When I was done with the one specific part I was drawing, I looked up to see what to draw next when Saiki and my eyes met.  I looked away quickly, quite flushed. Why did I even care?

~Time Skip~

When we were about to head out of art class, the teacher gave us an assignment, which sent a certain buzz around the classroom, and left some rather surprised. 

"Everyone, I would like you to draw your assigned partner's face at a different angle and have it given in by tomorrow. This will help you improve a lot. I would also like you to color the picture you drew today, as well as the other one," I never expected a teacher to make us do so much homework in the span of one day. Then the lunch bell rang, and I raced to the restroom and teleported to the cafeteria restroom, I had been waiting all day for the chance to talk to Saiki alone. I walked out and went to the lunchline, just as soon as Saiki had come out of the restroom and done the same. I smiled and waved to him walking to the lunch line him close behind. we bought almost the same thing and made an excuse to go to the roof,  acting like we had to go. When I got to the roof, I sat down eating my food. I expected that someone had stopped Saiki in the bathroom or he was waiting until no one was there so he didn't have a locked stall. As for where I had been careful and used the bathroom hardly anyone goes in.

 I waited for a good 5-10 minutes waiting and decided he was taking too long, so I used clairvoyance by crossing my eyes but, as soon as I did it shown me Saiki had just teleported, so I took off my concealing glasses, and rubbed my eyes putting them back on. "Hey, so you probably know why your here right?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, pretty much," He replied.

 "Okay so like this," I said teleporting behind him and back instantly.

 "How did you?! I have to recharge my teleportation," He said confused. 

"I am how do you say it? I guess not self-taught works?" I said not knowing what I would call it.  

"Oh okay, I just kind of winged it," Saiki explained. "How about I teach you how to control your powers?" I asked quite happily.

 "No thanks," Saiki said "I'd rather get rid of the powers not help them to stay." so I replied, an idea that made me even wonder what I was saying. 

"How about I learn you to control them and then we try to find a way to get rid of them together?" I asked him excitedly. 

He perked up. "Really?" he asked quite surprised.

 "yeah of course!" I said happily starting to walk down to our last class.

 "Meet up at my house straight after school?" Saiki asked.

 "Yeah!" I said walking into the last, and final class. 

~Time Skip~

When it was time to go home, I went to the toilet (staff) and teleported. I figured that it was easier than going to the furthest away toilet. The school also has no cameras, due to often breakage occurrences of them before well, as told by many school students. I got to Saiki's front door and knocked on it. A woman in a purple shirt and a cream-colored apron answered the door. she wore grey trousers and had a happy-looking face. She had brown eyes like no other and had distinct short black hair. 

"Oh hello!" the woman said, "I wasn't expecting anyone over." I looked at her and thought of what to tell her. 

"Well, I came here to talk to Kusuo, we have an art project, and I was kind of hoping to get that over with," I said smiling at the woman.  I  had gotten the right house right? 

I started to think that I had flopped, when the lady said, "Oh okay! Kusuo is my son! I'm so glad that he has made another friend!" she smiled. 

"Thank you for having me," I said taking my shoes off and walking into the living room, seeing a man on the couch reading a newspaper. He was wearing a business suit and seemed to have just gotten off of work. He had short brown hair and wore red glasses. He looked up from the newspaper as Saiki's mother introduced me.

 "Honey, this is Kusuo's school friend they have homework to do with him," she said "This is my husband," she said turning to me. I sat down and waited for Saiki, getting bored, I decided to use clairvoyance. I saw Saiki just a few seconds away, so I opened the door and greeted him. 

"Hey, how long were you expecting me to wait?" I asked annoyed. "As long as it took to get from school by walking," he said "besides, why did you teleport? you should have just come with me,"  

"because it's easier!" I protested.

 "Welcome home Kusuo! your friend is here," his mother said walking over. "Oh... I didn't even hear the door knock, how did you know he was there?" she proclaimed. 

"They are psychic too," Saiki said smiling, "One that can help me get rid of this curse," he said smiling as I did too, walking up the stairs with him as his mother went to go to make dinner. When we finished our homework, we were about to start training, when we were called to come down and eat. I texted my mom that I was eating over and not to make anything, as she makes things to eat rather late, and went downstairs with Saiki to the dining hall.

___________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it!

(word count- 1161)

-edited-

-edited 2-

This chapter has also been checked, as usual, let me know if there are any mistakes, I appreciate the help! -3/9/2021-

-Shanny ^^