Help from an unlikely person

Rosalie P

Rosalie P.O.V

I made my way through the house listening to my family as they worried about the woman locked in the room downstairs. It had been almost a weeks since we have been back and I could hear Carlisle , Matt, and the Sekkari Ronon talking about what they would do with Angel.

Angel was not taking everything very well and who could blame her. My idiot brother made her think he didn't want her after she chose him and then she tried to make things work with another. Now a wolf was probably not the best but she was at least strong enough to try. Then to make things worse she had to watch as the person she opened her heart for had betrayed her and imprinted on someone else. Her friend of all people. How dd the expect she would react. 

I could hear how Matt was explaining as a Sekkari she could last a while without food and water but she will need it. I knew they said she was taking water but they have not been able to get into the room and make her eat.

I knew how she felt. I remember one before when I was human when I loved one person and then was betrayed not to mention Royce. I know I never really cared for either Bella or Angel what with how Bella wants to be a vampire and throw away her chance of every having children. But I find I could not sit by and do nothing while the woman Emmett loved slowly killed herself.

Going into the kitchen I grabbed some of the food Esme had made up as well as a couple bottles of water before going to find a certain Sekkari to help.

 Walking into the living room I looked at the two males sitting with Drew. "Xavier I require you assistance."

Xavier stood. "What do you need?"

"Emmett said that Angel had locked herself in her theater room downstairs and they doors are made where it will be hard for one of us to break it down. I need you to teleport me inside."

Drew stood and wrapped around me."Are you actually worrying about her?"

"She is Emmett's mate and I hate to see my brother in such pain watching her try to kill herself and now slowly let herself waste away."

Drew kissed my temple. "Go and work your magic."

As he moved away Xavier stepped froward placing his hands on my shoulders. I felt everything go black for a moment before I could see again. I nodded to Xavier as he stepped back and teleported back. 

I walked forward seeing Angel curled up into a ball. I moved closer sitting the plate down on the table before moving to her side.

"Angel?"

She uncurled and looked up at me her voice was so small as she spoke. "Rosie?" I don't know why but with her acting the way she is reminded me of a small child. An for some reason it made her harden heart melt for her.

This young girl was in need of guidance that no one seemed to be able to give her. Sitting beside her I pushed her matted hair away from her face.

"Angel you need to eat something."

She curled up again. "Why should you care. Why do anyone care. I am nothing."

I gently took her face in my hand and made her look at me. "You are not nothing you are important to all off us. Even to me."

She slowly sat up and I took a rag that sitting t the side and cleaned her face. 'You need to eat."

"I am not hungry."

"Yes you are. You have not eaten in a few days."

"I can't Rose. Eating is furthest from my mind."

I opened the bottle of water and handed it to her. "Come on you need to start taking care of yourself. Your strong. Stronger then me and anyone so please eat." I saw she bit her lip as if considering it. "Emmett has been sitting outside the door since you locked yourself inside. Carlisle, Esme, Ronon, Matt, and Cassie are worried because they thing we are going to lose you. Don't prove them right. This family need you. Now eat."

She looked up at me and asked something that took be by surprise. "How did you become a vampire Rose."

I sighed. "I am sure my tale will give you nightmares."

"I've seen the worst , I don't anything can do that anymore."

I looked her over and thought a moment. "I'll make you a deal you eat and drink while I talk and after this we'll get you up to my room and get you cleaned up."

She frowned. "Why would you do this all for me?"

I smiled as her eyes turned almost childlike. "To tell you the truth you remind me of my niece. Vanessa and I pretty much raised her when her mother my older sister passed. An seeing what you are going through reminded me of when we lost my big sister and how little Vanessa would take it."

She nodded before picking up the fruit and nibbling on it. Settling back I began my story of my life and my death. I kept my focus on her eating as I spoke thankful that she had indeed cleaned the whole plate by time I was done.

"Feeling better?"

"A little." She sat up pulling on her old clothes. "I am sure that it will take time before I am fully better."

I got up pulling her to her feet and putting my arm around her. "Lets get you upstairs and cleaned up and then into some clean clothes. Esme will want to make sure you eat some more here in a bit not to mention Carlisle will be coming to check you."

She looked up at me with pleading eyes. I had to admit it was heart melting her giving a puppy look with those bright blue eyes. "Can you just have everyone leave me alone till tomorrow. I am not quite ready to face them."

"Sure. But I worn you they will try and still pester you."

When she nodded I lead her out of the room and we were immediately asking questions the main one being Emmett who was talking a mile a minute. I saw this was starting overwhelm her.

"Everyone just back up and give her some room. This is to much at one time." They did as I asked except for Emmett. As he moved forward move I pulled Angel closer to my side. "Don't worry Emmett I'll take care of her. You need to go hunt. You have not eaten in almost two weeks."

Emmett frowned. "No I'm good."

Angel peeked up through her matted hair. "Emmett, Rose will help me go hunt. I promise tomorrow we can talk."

He nodded and backed off as I lead Angel upstairs. Sitting her in the chair in my bathroom I can a bath of hot water adding some of the scented soaps I always liked. Getting in the tub I let her rest in the hot water as I went into Emmett's room grabbing the shirt he recently wore. I remember when Vanessa was upset her in something of her mothers would help. I figured Angel wearing something of Emmett's might make her a little more comfortable.

When she got out I gave her Emmett's shirt and a pair of my shorts having her sit as I brushed her hair as it dried. It felt weird doing this for another. It was almost like having a sister or even a daughter.

"You rest Angel I'll watch over you tonight."

"Thank you Rose."

I indeed kept a eye on her that night as she rested.