Plans

Emmett P

Emmett P.O.V

The sounds of my siblings downstairs drew my attention. Opening my eyes I smiled. The time spent with Angel was the best ever. I had thought humans didn't have a lot of stamina but Angel had proved me wrong.

One thing about last night stuck out, when Angel slept I had closed my eyes an concentrated on her heartbeat. Next thing I knew hours had went by and as I opened my eyes I felt rested. Could i have fallen asleep? Was that even possible? I needed to ask Carlisle.

"Emmett?"

I looked down to see Angel looking up at me with sleepy eyes. "Morning love."

"Whats wrong Emmett?"

I smiled leaning down and kissing her gently. "Nothing is wrong. Everything is absolutely perfect."

She giggled and the next thing I knew she had me pinned down with her sitting in my lap. I laughed at her reaching up and pulling her lips down to mine for a kiss.

"As much as I would love to go another round we can't"

She pouted. "Why?"

I could hear Jasper and Drew laughing downstairs. "Because we are no longer alone and if the laughing I am hearing is any indication I have a feeling my brothers are going to mess with us when we get downstairs."

She blushed and hid her head in my chest. Getting up I sat her on her feet and smirked as I looked her over. "How about you go shower and get dressed and I'll head downstairs and make you some breakfast." I pulled her closer sliding my hand down her bare back. " I know you need food to replenish your energy from last night."

As she blushed and went to the bathroom I laughed as I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to make her something to eat. But when I saw Bella sitting beside Alice and the look on Edward's face made me stop.

"What happened?"

Edward looked up at me. "There was a vampire in both Bella's and Angel's house."

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

After getting out of the shower I quickly got dressed and left the room. But the stillness of the house made me uncomfortable. Something was wrong.