One dead wolf!!

Angel P

 Angel P.O.V

 It had been a few days since that wonderful night I spent with Emmett. An what made the memory even more funny was we were not seen for two days. When we finally got back to the house Drew and Jasper kept picking on us till Rose and Alice jumped in and took care of their spouses.

We sat around talking when Edward's phone drew our attention. He looked down before turning to the others. "I gotta go get Bella."

As he left I turned and snuggled into Emmett's arms some more as I listened to Rose's and Alice's plans to go shopping.

"Angel!"

I jolted looking up at Rose who grabbed my hand. "Yes Rose."

"So are you going with us." She smirked. "We can get you some more special clothes."

I blushed as Rose and Alice laughed. Emmett chuckled as Carlisle walked in sitting with Esme.

"Alright girls leave Angel and Emmett alone. You each remember how it was when you first found your mates."

I couldn't help but blush but  thought ran through my mind. "How did you guys meet each other.  I mean I know how Drew and Emmett was turned and how Drew met Rose but what about the others."

Carlisle sighed. "I know eventually you would ask. Well for me I was born 1640 in London, England. My father was a Anglican pastor we lost my mother early and I was raised by my father as well as other Anglican's pastors. When I was old enough I helped my father who was on the mission to destroy all evil and sins. So he had me hunt vampires, werewolves, and witches. But I know now many of the others were innocents. Well on one hunt I found a vampire in the sewers. He attacked me biting me before disappearing. I was able to hid in a cellar to keep safe."

I felt my heart break at the horror Carlisle went through. " Oh Carlisle you must have been terrified."

"I was. I was more afraid of hurting someone. But I eventually figured out the animals sustained me and I have not done it any other way since."

"How did you find the others?"

Carlisle pulled Esme closer. "I met Edward first. He was very sick with the spanish flu. He had already lost his mother and father. He was next but I couldn't let him die especially after his mother figured out what I was and asked me to save her son. So I turned him. It was just the two of us till I found Esme. She was already pronounced dead after falling off a cliff but I knew she was still alive. There was something about her that took my cold heart so I changed her."

I smiled. "Then you two fell in love?"

Esme smiled. "That we did,"

Carlisle kissed her forehead."After that I ran across Rose who was severely hurt and she joined the family. Then as you know she saved Emmett and Drew."