Date Night

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

It had been a few days since mine and Edwards 'little altercation' . Even though he had forgiven me he still avoided me, Jasper had said he could feel Edward's nervousness around me. I had to laugh in learning I made Eddy boy nervous. But it had the desire effect. Though Edward was still protective he wasn't as overbearing as before. He seemed to finally get it through his head that Bella choose him and always will.

"Angel are you listening?"

I jolted out of my thoughts as Emily shook my shoulder. As I looked around I notice everyone staring at me.

"Sorry I was off in my mind."

Penny smirked from Paul's lap." Does it had to do with why you are ditching the bonfire tonight?"

I blushed. "No that is something entirely different."

Paul wrapped his arms around Penny. "So why are you ditching the bonfire?"

"I have a date tonight."

Emberly and Penny perked up. "Oh Really!"

"Where are you going?"

"What are you wearing?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Enough! I don't know where we are going because Emmett will not tell me. He said it is a surprise. As for the outfit I don't know either. Alice said she would be dressing me."

Luna smiled. "Good call. I say Alice had a good sense of fashion."

I huffed. "What are you trying to say."

Emberly petted my hand. "Angel you are a tomboy you don't really know how to dress for a date."

"Yes I do."

Penny laughed. "For what I was told the last time you were on a date before having Alice's help you wore baggy jeans and ripped t-shirt with sneakers and a hoodie and he was in a nice suit."

I had to laugh. "That was probably why he turned around and left right away. That and he thought I was to fat."

I hear many of the males growl. "I hope you didn't listen to him."

I looked down. "I did at first but after being with Emmett he made me realize I had to love myself more."

Paul nodded. "At least there is something I agree with the bloodsucker."

I smirked at him before settling back and relaxing enjoying my time with my friends.

~Time Skip~

After leaving Sam and Emily's I drove to my Aunt's and Uncle's. As I pulled in I sighed. So much has changer in the last two years. I felt as if I had just moved in with my aunt and uncle an now... Now I will be packing soon to move in with Emmett. I smiled at the ring on my finger. Soon I will no longer be Angel Wyatt but Angel Cullen. Though I am leaning to Angel McCarty Cullen.