Chapter 1

Heaven-
I was currently in business 103 class. The most easiest class ,and it was very boring. Most the students looked half asleep. Mr. Santos was explaining the relationship between law and business.

"Ma can I have a pen?" Asked a dude name miles. No I responded, as I rolled my eyes. I would have gave him one but I only have the one I'm using. Just asked for a pen not your virginity miles said. First off miles I only have the pen I'm writing with and second off not every lady is going to throw themselves at you.

Intercom speaker "Heaven Marie please come to mrs. renalds office asap. Something must be going on they never call me to the office thought heaven. I grabbed everything and stuffs it in my purse. I quietly left the class so I wouldn't disturb the class.

Text:
Cousin malee:
Guess who's coming to visit? Thats right me ma ma. I responded back "with can't wait to see you babe."

Entering mrs.renalds office I sat in the chair that was near her desk. Mrs.renalds with a small asian women yet very sweet.

Miss. Marie do you know why I called you to my office? No I responded. There is a issue with your scholarship. You were given someone's scholarship she said . But that scholarship was given to me so what's the problem?

She took her glasses off . I started to get nervous as she signed. Miss.Marie am so sorry it had to come to this. But the dean is kicking you out. You mean like kicking me out my current class right? No miss. Marie like out the whole school .

I earned that scholarship. So how is it a mistake that I got the scholarship? Im not sure how, but I'm sorry.

What the fuck !  I worked hard for everything to be in this college. What am I suppose to do now I asked pissed off? Im not sure mrs.renalds said clearly upset that I'm getting kicked out.

I was frustrated and upset. This has been my dream since I was a child. I always knew I wanted to be a lawyer like my mama. And now everything is falling apart.

I left mrs.renalds office walking fast to my car. "Hey shorty" miles said as he licked his lips. Im not your shorty miles. But you will be he said.  See you tomorrow in class? He asked? No you won't be seeing me anymore. Can I get your number? Miles asked feeling hopeful. Yeah sure I said with a small smile.

He handed me his I phone 6 and I typed my number in his phone under the contact as heaven. Thanks heaven he said smiling. Your welcome miles. I speed walk to my all black Honda civic. I opened the door sliding in the seat.

I pounded my head on the steering wheel and cried. What else could go wrong? I thought to myself. I turned the music on , and saw miles.   He smiled but I didn't smile back. I put the car in drive and drove away. I singed along to the music, and noticed a car driving to fast.  I sped up trying to get out the way. I felt my head slam on the steering wheel. The airbags came out and I saw everything go black. 

Mom is that you? Dad ? They looked like they never even aged.  I missed you both so much. When are you coming back? I asked as tears rolled down my eyes. Heaven honey were not coming back. We died remember? Where am i? I asked. Your in heaven , your unconscious in a hospital bed.  A hospital what happened? I asked . You were involved in a car accident. Look honey we both miss you and love very much. Dad said as he hugged me tight. Its not your time mom said hugging me as well. Before I could say anything else they left.