chapter 4

Isaiah - Losing maker was hard, still is . But i need to stay strong for my daughter and both my sisters. I'm going through a custody battle for my sister caralina. Her father wants her back, over my dead body. He's a druggie. I'm protect her , I raised her , still raising her.

Liyiah- iah why are you sad? My baby sister asked. Her little face held a sad face.

I'm going to be ok , I'm strong ok .

Otay she said skipping away. Malees cousin heaven was still in a coma, she's going to be so sad. Liyiah baby please sit down and watch Moana please. She sat down focusing on the movie. Alexis was sleeping and Carolina is her room.

I called the lawyer name bina, she was a good lawyer. Hello bina  I said. "Hi how are you bina asked me ?" I'm holding on.
That's good sir. I have all the evidence against Carolinas father Trent. She told me

So will we win i asked her? Yes sir you will, Trent is unstable to care for a minor. Bye I'll keep you updated she said before hanging up.

Miles cara called out . Yes cara. Can I order pizza tonight since your going somewhere. Yes make sure you share with your sister .I told her .

Ok miles thanks love you. She happily said. Welcome here I gave her a $50 order some wings and bread sticks to. Ok she said holding liyiah. I grabbed Alexis and left out.

I was going to meet with miss Shirley the funeral director planner. She was going to give me some ideas she had . Why you had to take her from me God? She was going to be a good mother to alexis. I drove to Maplewood funeral office. I arrived, I grabbed Alexis carseat and her minnie mouse diaper bag and went in.

Hello can I speak to miss Shirley I asked the man at the front desk? He picked up the phone and dialed some number. Miss Shirley your 12:30 is here. Ok I will. Go down the hall make a right that's her office. Thanks I said.

I sat in the office and waited till she was done. Hello sir glad you made it. Do you know what style and color you want the coffin?She asked me.

I want it to be silver and pink cssket, a classic style fit for a queen, I told her. Ok she said writing stuff down. I looked at lexi, she was still sleeping. Is it possible to have her name engraved i asked?

Yes it Is it will be 1,000 dollars more. She said.

That's fine I handed her my card and she swiped it. She handed it back along with a receipt. What days are available for the funeral I asked?

We have June 4, June 13 and June 14 she said .

I'll take June 4th. Ok she said, is morning ok she asked? That's fine I told her. I grabbed Alexis and left. I drove home thinking about malee. I pulled up in the driveway, turned the car off , grabbed Alexis and went in the house. Cara was holding liyiah  , they both was sleeping so I put a blanket on them.