chapter 3

Miles - After leaving the hospital from visiting heaven. I went to my office. I own my own real estate business. I fixed my shirt before going in. Hello Mr.Scott, hi Mr.Scott. Hello everyone. Is everything running smoothly? I asked my employees. Yes I left messages on your desk. Thanks Mr.Meaton I said as I grabbed the envelopes and left the office.

I made my way home. I parked in the driveway and went inside. All my thoughts kept going back to heaven. She's different and I like different. I probably bring her to my house . I don't want her in a recovery home. My dog was barking she knows that am home. Ruby is a golden lab, the sweetest dog ever. Hello ruby, hi girl I said greeting her. She followed me to the kitchen.  I warmed up shrimp Alfredo from last night. Grabbing Ruby's bowl I put dog food in it and set down.

I hope heaven agrees to be mine. I was focused so much on my career and didn't have a girlfriend but I'm ready now. When I saw the doctor performing surgery on heaven, I was both scared and very worried. But I'm thankful they saved her. All the stitches she has, it hurts me.
She's going to be in so much pain.

But am so everything I can to make the pain less. She may develop depression but I hope not. I picked up my phone. Hello how can I help you. Can I speak to Mr.hector? Yes one moment sir.

This is doctor hector how can I help you. Yes I'm calling to see how heaven marie is doing. She's doing well. Did she wake up from the coma I asked no sir he replied. Her wounds are healing nice though. please call me if she wakes up. Of course he said. Thank you doctor hector I said and hang up the phone.

I was about to take a shower when my phone ringed. Hey man what's up. Isaiah asked. Nothing and you I asked him. At the hospital right now. Are you OK. yeah am not hurt, my girl in here. What happened I asked him. She gave birth to my daughter name alexis love, but she may not make it, his voice was filled with sorry and hurt. Stay strong for them , she make it. I hope so, she wants to come down and visit her cousin heaven Marie. I know her I told him . What? Yeah she had a car accident she's in a coma. I hope she wakes up soon.  You sound like you care about her he said. Yeah I do. Will I got to go he said . Bye man. Bye he said. I put my phone on the charger.

I grabbed my towel and went in the shower, while the radio played in the background. I washed up and got out the shower. I put on a black suit and my all red Stacy Adams gala shoes. I had to show a elderly couple a home. I grabbed everything I needed and left. Arriving at the house I turned my car off.

Hello you must be Guarantees and Mr .Moren yes that's us the man said. OK let's start. So its a four bedroom three bathroom house. This is the dining and kitchen area. 25 minutes later. So what do you two think. Thanks Mr. Scott want to buy the house. OK just sign everything in yellow. Were all done , OK here are your keys to your new home. Damn I said to my self I just sold a 20 million dollar house. My phone ringed . Hello boss are the condos done a young man wants one, not till next month .

I decided to go visit heaven. I finally parked the car and got out. I locked the car and went in the hospital. I came in heavens room, she's still in a coma. Hi heaven its me miles again, I know you don't know that well . I been visiting you whenever I can. I hope you open your eyes soon beautiful, well I have to go now. I kissed her forhead and left.

After staying 30 minutes I went home. Ruby wagged her tail running, slow down girl almost ran me over. I missed you too ruby, here girl I tossed her some treats and went in my room. I throw on sweatpants and a bob Marley shirt on. My phone ringed. Hi miles what's up Isaiah said sounding sad. Hows everything? I asked concerned. Its not good miles, I lost her man , I lost malee which means heaven lost her to. I am so sorry man. I don't know how am get through this, I still got my sisters. Your a good brother and I know damn well your going to be a good father to your daughter thanks man he said. I got to go miles alexis is crying and liyiah is crying because I cried. Sorry about malee . I have to go when heaven wakes up tell her about malee.