Number 1 Jam and Toast!

You wake up in your new bedroom. You turn over and see the time.  10:00 a.m. not that bad from the big jobs you did for Odian yesterday. You saw Loki in the chambers, you help clean some of the weapens. ( I know I spelt that wrong I am sorry ) You had a meating with Odian and then cleaned up the dinning holl.  It had been your first real month in Asgard. You have been felling so happy with everything. You get out of your bed feeling the soft fur of a beast Thor had killed for you, on your feet. Thor obviously has a big thing for you. He has set up a sweet tray fro you every morning, But you and Loki have some other kind of bond. You see him every day in his chambers and read books togeather.  Thor and you fight in battle pratice. Mabye that's a thing?  You put on your favorit dress ( and it is also Loki's ). The dress is green, black, and gold triming. You throw on the gorgest dress and feel like the queen of the 9 realms. You then think of how you and Loki could rule the place and have mischief everywhere. Fire in one place and a blown up tower in the backround. 'That would be nice' You think to yourself. With your everyday black flats you walk into your washroom and fix up your hair. You had a ponytiail up and a few strands of hair fall own your face. You see yourself and think ' Mabye i could go back to earth and just grab some eyeshadow' You giggle to yourself knowing that Odian would never let you leave.  You step outside your bedroom door and see a tray with a note on the top. The note reads.

   " Dear____,

I know my brother has sent you treats each morning, but I have something important to tell you. So I took them and have replaced them with toasted bread with some jam on top.  Come down to my chambers and we can discuss that matter.

               See you then love, Loki "

You pick up the tray and by no suprise you see there is a bite taken out of the left slice. You smile thinking of the jester and go back in your room. You sit near your window as you munch on the toast. You feel your get sticky by all of the jam and quickly go into the washroom to clean up. You come out looking better then you did when you went in. You then think of how much time you took eating the great food and run to your door. You go down to the chambers and see Loki Sitting on his bed reading a book that does not have a cover.  " Goodmorning  ____" Loki says as he gets up. "Goodmorning Loki. What book are you reading today?" You unlock the chambers door and walk in as you always do.  You go in and sit down across the room. " Just some book about the nine realms and all of their plants." Loki puts down his book and stretches. You smile thinking it would be nice to cuddle with him. You then blush a little thinking of your life with him and how long you have known him.  "Why are you blushing love"? Loki says sitting up and pushing his hair back.  " Are you thinking of me?" Loki has a smirkish look on his face.