Tiffu attacks

The guard has almost finished patrol. It's taken longer to finish because they had to deal with a baboon stuck in a tree (his tail somehow got tied to a branch), help a rhino find a muddy puddle and help an elephant get his trunk out of a tree stump.
"Ok guys, we'll just finish up at the ravine then we'll be done." Says Kion.
"I'm feeling a little thirsty, I think I saw some water back the way we came. You guys stay here, I won't be long." Says Fuli as she takes off.
The others sit down and talk while they wait for Fuli.
"I hope she gets back soon, I'm bored." Groans Bunga.
"Fuli only just left, Bunga." Snaps Ono.
"So what do you guys want to do after patrol?" Asks Beshte.
"Why don't we go to the waterhole?" Suggests Kion.
"Well that sounds lovely." Says a voice behind them.
The guard turn to look at a young lioness followed by a pack of hyenas.
"Tiffu?!" Gasps Kion.
"You got that right. As fun as a morning down at the waterhole sounds, sadly NONE of you will be going." Says Tiffu as she examines her claws.
"And whys that?" asks Bunga.
"Because we're going to kill you!" Sneers Janja stepping forward.
Kion, Bunga, Beshte and Ono get into attack stance to prepare for the fight.
"Hold on, somethings not right. Where's your cheetah girlfriend? Never mind. We'll kill her afterwards." Laughs Tiffu.
"Attack!" Commands Janja.
The hyenas surround the guard and Janja pounces on Kion. He quickly doges and pins down Janja. Kion is suddenly shoved off of Janja and he is pinned down by Tiffu.
"Well this is a pitiful sight. Too bad your little girlfriend couldn't be here to save you." She laughs as she presses her paw on Kion's throat.
Kion looks at the other members of the guard and sees that they too are struggling. Ono's been pinned down, Bunga has been bitten once or twice and hyenas have jumped up on Beshte and are clawing at his back.
"Help." Groans Kion, too quietly for Tiffu to hear.
"Huweezi!" Shouts a voice.
Tiffu is knocked off of Kion. He takes deep breathes to catch his breath but he sees his saviour run past. Fuli.
"Beshte, roll over!" She commands.
Beshte rolls over and squishes the three hyenas that were on his back. It looked like the hyenas would be sore for quiet some time. Fuli rushes to Ono's aid and pushes the hyena. Ono is freed from its grasp.
"Thanks Fuli." He says as he flies off.
Fuli runs to Bunga.
"Get on!" She shouts and Bunga jumps onto her back.
Fuli runs to Kion and Beshte's side to regroup. Ono lands on Beshte's back. The guard and the hyenas with Tiffu go head to head. When they were about to attack again...