xxii.

— kit entered juniper's apartment at 10am, assuming that when she didnt come to his house last night, she'd just crashed at her own place.

as soon as he walked through the door, his eyes landed on his sister, passed out on her sofa with a bottle of wine in her arms. he instantly brought his hand to his face and massaged his temple, exasperated with his little sister's actions.

kit made his way over to the couch and kneeled down infront of her. "june..." he said softly, shaking her lightly.

juniper opened one eye groggily, saw her brother and groaned, burying her head back into a sofa cushion. "kit what the hell are you doing here?"

"im taking you out for breakfast, you mess." he replied, pulling juniper up in one swift motion. "you didn't come back last night so i assumed you slept here, i didn't think you'd drank yourself into a comatose state." he tutted.

"can we please discuss my alcoholism later, i need the greasiest fry-up london has to offer. "

"im sure that can be arranged."

"let me just shower and change, i'll be back in like 5-20 minutes, depending on whether i throw up in the shower or not."

kit chuckled and shook his head as he watched his sister disappear into the bathroom. "what the fuck am i gonna do with her."

kitharingtonofficialin todays edition of 'things juniper has actually said': "excuse me waiter, id like all the hash browns you have

in todays edition of 'things juniper has actually said': "excuse me waiter, id like all the hash browns you have."

103,552 likes
29,921 comments

username
sadly relatable

username
fave siblings xx

username
shes such an ANGEL

username
kit v his sister is like chanel v walmart...

username
rt username

juniperharington
the best food in da worlddddd

username
100% the best hangover food

richardmadden
you're a smart woman. juniperharington

juniperharingtona big fat MOOD

juniperharington
a big fat MOOD

200,347 likes
50,318 comments

username
SKINS OMG

username
i think on some level we're all a little bit sid

kitharingtonofficial
username but june is like 80% sid, 20% rachel green

username
the second pic is me 100% of the time

username
CLASSIC

username
i love one mf skins fan